Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/11 NFL: Indianapolis at Jacksonville

swole

The latest battle in the long-running war between the Colts and the Jaguars kicks off Sunday at ALLTEL Stadium.

Sporting a 12-0 overall record and a 5-0 mark within the division, the Colts aim to knock the Jaguars (2-1 in the division) for a loss.

Oddsmakers like the Colts in this one, opening the line at 7.5 in favor of Indianapolis. They are 9-3 ATS this season, while the Jaguars are 7-4-1. The total, which is 4-8 to the OVER in Jaguars games and 5-7 to the OVER in Colts games, has been set at 43.

Last time out, at RCA Dome against Tennessee, the Colts as favorites defeated Tennessee 35-3. The game was an Indianapolis cover and an under play.

The Jaguars come off a 20-14 win against Cleveland, a game where they were 3-point favorite. The game went over the closing total of 31.

Don't expect the Jaguars to beat itself with turnovers this week. They have allowed just 1.1 turnovers per game so far this season, among the very best teams in the league in that category.

Some trends to consider:
Indianapolis is 2-5-0 ATS in its last 7 games against Jacksonville
Indianapolis is 2-4-0 OU in its last 6 games against Jacksonville
Indianapolis is 4-2-0 ATS in its last 6 games after scoring 31 to 40 points
Indianapolis is 5-2-0 OU in its last 7 games
Jacksonville is 4-1-0 ATS in its last 5 games after being .5 to 3 point favorites
Jacksonville is 5-2-0 ATS in its last 7 games against Indianapolis
Jacksonville is 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 home games
Jacksonville is 2-4-0 SU in its last 6 games after scoring 10 to 20 points

Next up:
Indianapolis home to San Diego, Sunday, December 18
Jacksonville home to San Francisco, Sunday, December 18

i took jags with the points. they came within 7 last game i think they can do it again. i think it will be close.

bigmann245 said:
i took jags with the points. they came within 7 last game i think they can do it again. i think it will be close.
if it wasn't for indy being undefeated and going for "history"
this would be a jax play

4everhung said:
if it wasn't for indy being undefeated and going for "history"
this would be a jax play

i hear ya. the jags defense is what stopped the colts last game and they are still healthy. without byron they dont have as much a chance but i believe in the defense to pull through and at leased keep the spread.

bigmann245 said:
I told you they would cover the spread.....
I violated one of the cardinal rules
I marked down a "W" on my sheet in the 3rd quarter
that's a no-no
hatched a jinx

Top Bottom