Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/4** nfl playoffs eagles @ vikings** 430pm et

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Minnesota Vikings

- The Minnesota Vikings will be trying to hold off the Philadelphia Eagles' offense on Sunday when the two teams meet in a Wild-Card Round matchup at The Metrodome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Eagles listed as 3-point favorites versus the Vikings, while the game's total is sitting at 42.

The Eagles defeated Dallas 44-6 as a 2-point favorite in Week 17. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (40.5).

Donovan McNabb passed for 175 yards with a pair of touchdown passed and a TD run for Philadelphia, while Correll Buckhalter rushed for 63 yards on 10 carries with a touchdown reception in the win.

The Vikings defeated the Giants 20-19 as a 7-point favorite in Week 17. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (41).

Adrian Peterson rushed for 103 yards and a touchdown on 21 carries for Minnesota and Tarvaris Jackson passed for 239 yards with a touchdown and an interceptions in the win.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 9-6-1 SU, 10-6 ATS
Minnesota: 10-6 SU, 6-10 ATS

Philadelphia most recently:
When playing in January are 5-5
When playing on turf are 6-3-1
After outgaining opponent are 5-5
When playing on outside the division are 7-2-1

Minnesota most recently:
When playing in January are 5-5
When playing on turf are 8-2
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing outside the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Philadelphia is 9-1 ATS in its last 10 games when playing Minnesota
Philadelphia is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games when playing Minnesota
Philadelphia is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Philadelphia is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Minnesota is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
Minnesota is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
Minnesota is 6-13 ATS in its last 19 games
Minnesota is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games at home

x3 nickname A.D. means all day

gotmilk look for a token of k appreciation also 4 bein the only utah fan in the house last night...........

I was a Utah fan just figured I`d take the moneyline as I figured there was a good chance that game would be close and thus to hell with the points and give me the 3-1 odds

why does another guy have this game up too?

I was a Utah fan just figured I`d take the moneyline as I figured there was a good chance that game would be close and thus to hell with the points and give me the 3-1 odds

why does another guy have this game up too?

that was a good call .. winning real money over fake makes it even better :chomp:

Top Bottom