Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/17 nfl playoffs cowboys @ vikings 1 pm est fox **2.5 mill limit**

bros, dallas won't be playing with the same intensity they had vs the eagles if you ask me. Yeah, they're on a hot streak, but when they play philly at home twice in a row it's a whole different atmosphere and mindset.

bros, dallas won't be playing with the same intensity they had vs the eagles if you ask me. Yeah, they're on a hot streak, but when they play philly at home twice in a row it's a whole different atmosphere and mindset.

You got to be joking dude!! I went to there last 2 games and saw what they are capable of doing. I am telling you, these Cowboys are not playing around!! I saw last 2 years Cowboys and they did not have it together. The Cowboys are a TEAM, not selfish- " TO's" who just wanted self fame and crap. The Defense is real and is the Offense is also!!

People also seem to forget that Favre (who is dead to me) has lost more to the 'boys than any other team. That is doubly true in post season.

B-

I hate both teams But Cowboys have brought it the last few weeks.

Top Bottom