Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/16 nfl playoffs ravens @ colts 8 pm cbs **2.5 mill k limit**

Stupid alzheimer's disease. The game was on a TV at work, no sound, and the screen was too far away for me to really see properly. I was too busy to follow the action, but every now and then I'd look up and catch the score.

Only problem is, I completely blanked on the fact that the Colts moved from Baltimore to Indianapolis in fucking 1984, so I'd look up and see "BLO 3 IND 20" and think "YAY UPSET!" Got into an argument with a co-worker who looked the score up on his iPhone. So imagine my disappointment when I got home and checked the score.

Slaps head. Stupid brain.

Stupid alzheimer's disease. The game was on a TV at work, no sound, and the screen was too far away for me to really see properly. I was too busy to follow the action, but every now and then I'd look up and catch the score.

Only problem is, I completely blanked on the fact that the Colts moved from Baltimore to Indianapolis in fucking 1984, so I'd look up and see "BLO 3 IND 20" and think "YAY UPSET!" Got into an argument with a co-worker who looked the score up on his iPhone. So imagine my disappointment when I got home and checked the score.

Slaps head. Stupid brain.

lol thats pretty funny

ANOTHER RECORD
Top Paying Outcomes (combined bets)

10631250 was paid out on JETS +2.5 for JETS @ BENGALS--hurricane
10060863 was paid out on LSU -4.5 for BCS Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. LSU Tigers
8947525 was paid out on COLTS -6.5 for 2010 PLAYOFFS ROUND 2 RAVENS @ COLTS-HURRICANE--here
8787188 was paid out on Indianapolis -6.5 for Colts vs Bears SUPER BOWL XLI

Top Bottom