Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 NFL Dallas @ NY Giants - 8:20PM NBC - 20 Million

Is Jerry just going to pass down the team to his next son and it will always be owned by the "Jones'"

I honestly want to lose the 20 mil k and have dallas get be 45-0. Maybe jerry will have a stroke or grow a pair of nuts.

$ can't buy you shit!

I quit watching the game because I might start breaking shit. I seen this coming when he fired JJ, but they still won a Super Bowl with that asshole Switzer, that goes to show you how good that team was. If Johnson would have stayed, they win 5 SBs.. I lost all interest in football because they suck.. He ruined the boys...

Is Jerry just going to pass down the team to his next son and it will always be owned by the "Jones'"

I honestly want to lose the 20 mil k and have dallas get be 45-0. Maybe jerry will have a stroke or grow a pair of nuts.

$ can't buy you shit!

judging from Hard Knocks his son is a buffoon. has zero talent for evaluating players.

not sure with all that talent on defense how the cowboys go 8-8 this year. how many pro bowlers do they have again?

judging from Hard Knocks his son is a buffoon. has zero talent for evaluating players.

not sure with all that talent on defense how the cowboys go 8-8 this year. how many pro bowlers do they have again?

On defense or in general?

Quite a few. They have holes to fill.

Emmit Smith said they have no discipline/mental toughness.

I mean look at garret, he should be a soccer dad. not a NFL coach

Oh well cash in that 20 mil lol

Top Bottom