Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 NFL Dallas @ NY Giants - 8:20PM NBC - 20 Million

time change to 830 start for last min betters.. with commericals and pre game this game wont start till 830..no need for 8 pm start

let me know if this is a problem slayer..i changed the time to 830 and put in a 20 mill bet at around 817.. game didnt start to 830 around..

put 20 mill on the giants.. let me know and if its a problem.. ill give it back if i win.(dont think it will but just incase it is )

Fuck Dallas! they are pathetic. Hopefully jerry jones get cancers in the balls.

My Advice:
1) Revamp o-Line
2) Fire Ball, Spencer, Newman, R Ryan, Jason garret
3) give romo 2 more years for a superbowl

* Jerry World (Billion Dollar Stadium) for a piss-poor bunch of disciplined tools. SO glad im not a season ticket holder. I would be looking for J Jones.

Turn it around dallas. I turned off the fucking tv
I SHOULD of took 100 mil giants. this is a gimme. Dallas has no heart (Even the great Emmit SMith Said it)

Time to drink away my sorrows. See you next season cowboys

They had 2 fubmle opportunties and can't even recover those. wow the kicker missed.

Honestly if dallas loses it better be like 55-0. Texas ATM could be them.

Die Jerry Jones already.

It doesnt really matter. I just wanted them to win the NFC east. The saints or packers would ram dallas so hard in the butt, even I would laugh.

John madden would have a stroke watching a playoff beating like that. Where are the cowboys of the 90's. Hire John Gruden or Cower. Jerry Jones Deal with your $ not the team. Your poison

It doesnt really matter. I just wanted them to win the NFC east. The saints or packers would ram dallas so hard in the butt, even I would laugh.

John madden would have a stroke watching a playoff beating like that. Where are the cowboys of the 90's. Hire John Gruden or Cower. Jerry Jones Deal with your $ not the team. Your poison

Dude, Jones is a megalomaniac, Gruden and Cower will never coach for him, they know he micromanages everything. They have the talent and Gruden and Cower would be excellent candidates, but Jones is too hands on, neither one of them would put up with him. Either two things have to happen, Jones humbles himself and hires one of them guys and lets them run the team or we need an inspired act of God to remove Jones from the earth.

jerry jones needs to realize that he nor him money can win him a super bowl. He needs to stop hiring tools as head coachs that he can use like pawns. Dallas sucks, glad to see them and the jets not make playoffs

Me to. they don't deserve it. I wish he would put on his knee pads and give jimmy johnson the biggest sloppiest blowjob a man could ever want and beg for him to come bag.

Jesus Christ. JG = no hc experience and was a backup qb to aikman. Mr Ryan looks like a fucking santa claus and can't coach his way out of pop warner. Just cause his bro coaches the jets doesn't mean his fat ass should coach
a JV team in South America.

Where has dallas been the last 17 years. I can say Jerry JOnes won't be able to add another ring to the finger. He will be dead by then.

Top Bottom