Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Dermacrine <results>

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Bros and hos listen up.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) will make the end of my second week (14 days for you meatheads) that I have been using Dermacrine.

My last cycle was in July of last year : 1 gram test weekly, 800mg EQ weekly, 3 ius Serostim daily.

When I came off, I did not do any PCT (never have). I just stopped.

I took the saliva test results the day before starting (will scan in a copy when they come back for the BEFORE info) and tomorrow will be taking and sending in the second test (and scanning results to post when they come back for the AFTER info). that way you guys know I am not shitting you around when I tell you THIS STUFF WORKS!!

My libido has increased a LOT! In the gym I have more mental focus and clarity and find myself thinking about my next set rather than spending the time between sets watching the tv over the cardio room.

The best part is actually putting it on in the mornings... remember the first time you tried Aqua Velva after shave? This has that same "shock" to it when you put it on the first couple of times. You get used to it and the smell is not noticeable at all.

What has been the experience from the other users? Post up your results here. Along with your before/after stats (how long off cycle, etc...)

I will probably throw in an order for PCT.. I really tend to lose interest when I am off. Think it will help??

Top Bottom