Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

Today I am going to do a Re-Feed. Will Be going from around 250carbs to nearly 500carbs for today by adding around 400grams of DATES to my meal. That's around 1000calories & 300Carbs of pure Fruit, ontop of my regular meal plan today so I definitely will not be in a deficit. Ending the day with these Macros:
1000010301.jpg

These are my favorite dates of all time:
1000010298.jpg

1000010210.jpg

BTW, If I am doing my Re-feed wrong, or if there is something I am missing or that can be more optimized, I would love to hear it as I'm still learning how to perfect my Dieting. Thanks.

Today I am going to do a Re-Feed. Will Be going from around 250carbs to nearly 500carbs for today by adding around 400grams of DATES to my meal. That's around 1000calories & 300Carbs of pure Fruit, ontop of my regular meal plan today so I definitely will not be in a deficit. Ending the day with these Macros: View attachment 145991
These are my favorite dates of all time: View attachment 145992

View attachment 145994
BTW, If I am doing my Re-feed wrong, or if there is something I am missing or that can be more optimized, I would love to hear it as I'm still learning how to perfect my Dieting. Thanks.
@bubbanader thats a refeed that needs work bro

you should try to refeed with oatmeal and sweet potatoes instead bro :)

I wouldn’t eat that much fructose. Very poor conversion to glycogen. Your body will either burn it up or store it as fat. I would eat lots of white rice and other high GI foods.
@bubbanader thats a refeed that needs work bro

you should try to refeed with oatmeal and sweet potatoes instead bro :)
I'll remember this forsure on my next Re-feed. Will definitely look at higher GI foods like potatoes, instead of the Fruit etc. I didn't know fruit wasn't the best for muscle glycogen, now I know. Thanks for the advice.

I'll remember this forsure on my next Re-feed. Will definitely look at higher GI foods like potatoes, instead of the Fruit etc. I didn't know fruit wasn't the best for muscle glycogen, now I know. Thanks for the advice.
@bubbanader think LOW Gi foods

Oatmeal
yams
sweet potatoes
brown rice

its not best tasting bro but best results :)

@bubbanader think LOW Gi foods

Oatmeal
yams
sweet potatoes
brown rice

its not best tasting bro but best results :)
you want to stick to raw fresh fruits, dried fruits are missing water content and are less healthy

same with juiced or blended fruits. you are puting it thorugh a processed stage.
Hmm, looks like I'm still a noob with my Diet. Thanks for the advice, I will be looking into switching my Diet up using you guys recommendations. Extremely thankful for the help. Maybes that's why I'm having so much trouble burning the remainder of my Fat, because my Diet needs work. Here's a recent picture after my Back/Bicep Training of how I'm looking. Still tons of Fat to burn.
1000010336.jpg

It amazes me how much I fill out after a good day of Eating. Even though I did Not have the most optimal Re-Feed day, it still filled me out so much its insane. The difference is night and day. Anyway I did Back and Biceps, than 3 Hours of walking cardio shortly After. Here's what the workout session looked like:

Back/Bicep [20 Sets total]

BodyWeight Pull-Ups [2sets]
1 @ 20 reps
1 @ 12 reps

Seated Single Arm Cable Rows [4sets]
1 @ 180lbs 12 Reps
1 @ 160lbs 8 Reps
1 @ 130lbs 15 reps
1 @ 100lbs 15 reps

Regular Seated Cable Row [2sets]
1 @ 200lbs 17 Reps
1 @ 180lbs 15 Reps

Mid Row Machine [4sets]
1 @ 225lbs 15reps (Horizontal Handle)
1 @ 205lbs 15reps (Horizontal Handle)
1 @ 185lbs 15 reps (Horizontal Handle)
1 @ 165lbs 20 Reps (Vertical Handle)

Lat PullDowns [1set]
1 @ 125lbs 12 reps

Single Arm Cable Pullovers [2sets]
1 @ 50lbs for 20 Reps
1 drop set @ 60lbs for 12reps, 40lbs for 10reps, , 30lbs for 20reps

Preacher Curl Machine [5sets]
1 @ 125lbs 15Reps
1 @ 100lbs 15Reps
1 drop set till failure @100lbs For 14reps, 80lbs for 10reps, 60lbs for12reps
1 Hammer @ 80lbs for 12reps
1 Hammer @ 60lbs for 12Reps

After training, I ate a bowl of 0%Greek Yogurt, with Protein Flakes, Honey & Dates, than I did 3 Hours of cardio.

Top Bottom