Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Trenbolone Testosterone Masteron Summer Cut Cycle Log

Hmm, looks like I'm still a noob with my Diet. Thanks for the advice, I will be looking into switching my Diet up using you guys recommendations. Extremely thankful for the help. Maybes that's why I'm having so much trouble burning the remainder of my Fat, because my Diet needs work. Here's a recent picture after my Back/Bicep Training of how I'm looking. Still tons of Fat to burn. View attachment 146014
@bubbanader first thanks for the picture share, you look really good man :) powerf arms , big bis and damn you got a nice wide chest, POWER!!!
to drop the extra bodyfat, DIET is key like 60-70% of what you look like is diet
lets concentrate on keeping track of diet in your LOG and pushing forward

How in the heck can u do 3 hours of cardio? Overtraining imo.
Yeah, my buddy thinks it's overtraining too but it really ain't too bad for My situation. I have the energy and time at the end of the day plus I'm basically compensating for being stagnant for many hours throughout the day. If I had the chance to move and get more steps in during the day, I definitely wouldn't do 3 hours of cardio. Plus, my cardio is pure steady state, so I'm just walking, no jogging or running or HIIT. Also, I started with 1 hour of cardio at first, progressed up to 2, then recently to 3 hours for remainder of the cut. Whenever I feel overtrained, I take a Rest day or 2 which always gets me back on my feet.

@bubbanader first thanks for the picture share, you look really good man :) powerf arms , big bis and damn you got a nice wide chest, POWER!!!
to drop the extra bodyfat, DIET is key like 60-70% of what you look like is diet
lets concentrate on keeping track of diet in your LOG and pushing forward
Thank you very much my man, I'm dedicated to doing this the right way. I will start by putting more focus on Tracking my Diet on the log so that we can get it optimized. I will also get some white rice, brown rice, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal this weekend aswell. Pushing Forward 💪🏽

what kind of cardio are you doing that's important
if it's high impact cardio you can end up with problems from overtraining

no need for three hours of cardio
20 minutes of high intensity is just as effective it's been proven

Top Bottom