Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweating

qstorm

Can anyone tell me why I am sweating like a pig. I am in my 8th week of my cycle.
1-5 -500mg Test Cyp
6-8 500mg Test E
6-8 375mg Sus
1-8 400mg deca
AIFM EOD,
Glucerell/Trex, Cardio Breeze, Sesapure
This is just so far in the cycle, got 8 wks to go

I notice since i went on Test E/Sus the last 4 days my sheets and comforter are soaked inside out like i was doing cardio.
I will take a shower and feeling all nice and cool and then I get so hot and my arm pits starts dripping.
I am at my desk right now and sweat just started dripping...Which product is causing this.
Not complaining just want to know.

Thanks
QS

Increased blood pressure, increased metabolism I have same problem, I can shower, fix myself up all pretty, be out with some nice man wearing nice dress, makeup perfect and hair all fixed up and I sitting there, flushed and sweating like a sow! very embarrasing.

I find when this happens and I'm able to a wash cloth with ice cubes on the back of the neck and on the thighs helps great deal to cool off and lower the sweat.

no1_brawler said:
just curious to know why u changed from cyp to ethantate after week 5.
I helped a friend out until he got his gear in so we could start the same time and he got test E instead.
I must say i like the Test C better cause the pain I felt with the Test E was unbelievable. After baking the Test E it help 100%

qstorm said:
Do they sell this at the local pharmacys?

No, but there is a similar persciption type that Ive seen on ebay (and drugstore.com). Just search for hyperhidrosis (or however you spell it).

PF

ProtienFiend said:
No, but there is a similar persciption type that Ive seen on ebay (and drugstore.com). Just search for hyperhidrosis (or however you spell it).

PF

Great, thanks bro

Im just going to bump this... Im not affiliated with the makers of this but Ive used this off and on for a while. Truly good stuff.

Note: This is concentrated aluminum. If you are worried about that whole lymph node cancer thing, then avoid this. Personally, after the first couple weeks, you only have to use it 1 or 2x per week. And you can even go without your regular deoderant. Thats right, no deoderant and no sweat! :o

THere are a number of message boards devoted to excessive sweating. One turned me on to a drug called oxybutynin. Works great but has some unseemly sides. Check out the yahoo and msn boards for hyperhidrosis.

Top Bottom