Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH from China

365ways

Hi guys,

Are Chinese GH really ok to be trusted, I can get them at a cheaper price than European manufacturers.

This is the first time I will use,planning 5 IU ,3 IU in the morning 2 IU 7 hrs later.

Maybe will stack but not sure yet.

My questions are as follows:

1.For 5 IU how much sterile water do you use?

2.At 5 IU , do I risk increase of forehead size or any other non reversible side effects?

Thanks

I live in Europe and I've paid a ton to get mine with prescription from the pharmacy and shipped in from other countries. I now get mine shipped in from the USA and they are the same quality at a fraction of the price. There is a local guy here (friend, top bodybuilder) that imports from China and his stuff is fine from what I hear.

I wouldn't waste my money on Chinese Growth. I have American and love it. Save the money and buy the good stuff. I would also run test with the growth.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Are Chinese GH really ok to be trusted, I can get them at a cheaper price than European manufacturers.

This is the first time I will use,planning 5 IU ,3 IU in the morning 2 IU 7 hrs later.

2.At 5 IU , do I risk increase of forehead size or any other non reversible side effects?

Thanks

There are a couple of chinese generics I would try. I prefer pharma grade since its available to me.
Have you ever used HGH before?

There are a couple of chinese generics I would try. I prefer pharma grade since its available to me.
Have you ever used HGH before?

Actually the company is American but manufactured in China and its the first time I will use

Hi guys,

Thanks

Chinese GH is ok, some of it anyway. We can't discuss brands here, but check out some of the other BBing forums, do your research for a little while. It quickly becomes apparent which brands are gtg, and which are to be avoided.

That being said, I've got Greek GH now, and I have to tell you, I am getting the same sides/effects at 3iu per day, as the Chinese stuff was giving me at 5-10iu per day.

If you get a good brand of GH, you shouldn't need more than 3iu per day, unless you are REALLY trying to get huge jacked, and money and acromegaly are no object lol. I just take my 3iu first thing in the morning, and run it for 5 days on, then 2 days off. But that's your call.

As for your questions:

Question #1: GH almost always comes in vials of 10iu each. I reconstitute with 1ml of Bacteriostatic Water, but you can do 2ml's, which will make it dissolve and go into solution faster, your call. If you use 1ml of BW to reconstitute, the a 5iu dose will be .5ml. If you use 2ml to reconstitute, then a 5iu dose will be 1ml, and ect. Some vials are 4iu, some are 8, depending on what you get, just do the math accordingly.

Question #2: From all of what I have read, 5iu is a "safe" dosage, giving good body recomping effect, without the risk of acromegaly, or gut growth (the jury is still out on whether GH gut is real or not, or whether it is caused by GH when it occurs) that being said, I ran mine for 6 months or so, at 5iu per day, and I noticed my jaw get ever so slightly more square. It was a welcome improvement, but something I definitely kept an eye on.

Hope this helps you out bro, wish you all the best.

The GH I was using from the Pharmacy was 48 IU per 1.5 ml tube, came with a pen as well (an expensive one). The GH that is sold here is EXPENSIVE...we are talking $5-10 per IU. THAT is why people are turning to purchasing their own from China or the USA.

What I got from the USA was Canadian bought (I knew the owner of the company) and I'd say it was 90% the quality as compared to what I brought in via the Pharmacy.

Chinese GH is ok, some of it anyway. We can't discuss brands here, but check out some of the other BBing forums, do your research for a little while. It quickly becomes apparent which brands are gtg, and which are to be avoided.

That being said, I've got Greek GH now, and I have to tell you, I am getting the same sides/effects at 3iu per day, as the Chinese stuff was giving me at 5-10iu per day.

If you get a good brand of GH, you shouldn't need more than 3iu per day, unless you are REALLY trying to get huge jacked, and money and acromegaly are no object lol. I just take my 3iu first thing in the morning, and run it for 5 days on, then 2 days off. But that's your call.

As for your questions:

Question #1: GH almost always comes in vials of 10iu each. I reconstitute with 1ml of Bacteriostatic Water, but you can do 2ml's, which will make it dissolve and go into solution faster, your call. If you use 1ml of BW to reconstitute, the a 5iu dose will be .5ml. If you use 2ml to reconstitute, then a 5iu dose will be 1ml, and ect. Some vials are 4iu, some are 8, depending on what you get, just do the math accordingly.

Question #2: From all of what I have read, 5iu is a "safe" dosage, giving good body recomping effect, without the risk of acromegaly, or gut growth (the jury is still out on whether GH gut is real or not, or whether it is caused by GH when it occurs) that being said, I ran mine for 6 months or so, at 5iu per day, and I noticed my jaw get ever so slightly more square. It was a welcome improvement, but something I definitely kept an eye on.

Hope this helps you out bro, wish you all the best.

Very helpful , I appreciate this

The ones I got are 10 IU so if I dissolve 10ml , that would give me 1ml=1IU.

Does anyone of you runny blood test prior to commencing the cycle, for health reasons?

Top Bottom