Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a Clenbuterol muscle cramp?

JoNeS

I'm on clen right now and over the past 30 mins or so I have in-advertantly flexed my calf muscles a few times by getting on my tip toes.

My calf tightened up incredibly and flexed very hard. It felt like the muscle was burning and going to explode. I literally had no control over my lower leg for about 20 seconds, and then it went away.

...I've ran clen before but never noticed the cramping until now, and it fucking blows (I'm assuming this is a clen related cramp)

time to get some taurine

I have the same problem. I started taking potassium and taurine in the morning. It has not stopped the cramping completely but it has lessened it considerably.also increase your water intake.

Peace

Welcome to clen hell...once my clen is gone I am never using this stuff again. I'll stick with my DNP thank you very much. My favortie clen cramp is when you yawn and your tongue/throat muscles cramp and it is excruciating pain.

i think i had the worst clen cramp
i was fucking and just as i came i suppose a have a ejaculating muscle beacouse thats the one that cramp up, hurst like hell like hell i tell u

im taking clen myself. i was sitting around and flexed my abs the other day, and the pain got real intense, same thing happened when i flexed my forearm. my arm hurt so bad i couldn't move my fingers. i find that drinking more water has helped with the muscle cramps and the head aches.

The first few days I had bad cramps.. any time I streched, yawned, sneezed... etc. but since then I haven't really had any. Just drinking red bull with it.

Top Bottom