Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Women -- low test blues after cycle?

wyst

This might be a dumb question, but I didn't see the answer on the board...

Do women who cycle gear go through the same post-cycle-low-testosterone thing guys do? I've read all kinds of things on the other parts of the board about their test production being all screwed up after...

Does it affect us the same way? Or is a woman's naturally low testosterone level a kind of protection against this.

If I cycle, can I expect to go through the same post-cycle crash/blues guys do?

If so, what should women do to counteract it?

Wyst

I am only three weeks into my cycle and am already fearfull of the day I will come off - thank Lobo for letting me know that it will really suck as much as I suspected!

Thanks for the moral support, that's mean that I'm not crazy!!!!
LG:D

Dead On Warlobo

All he says is true, especially about the return to softness. I myself look forward to the next cycle with anticipation. I'm on now :D But, the next cycle will not begin until some time in September. I'm still from the school of giving the body a chance to return to normal. By this I mean mense cycle. I don't know about you, but muine sure gets screwed up. Not that skipping is a horrible thing, but I'm closer to menopause than most others here on this board. :alien: I give myself at least 2 normal period cycles before I'll gon on again.

Yup...What he said!

And according to the Doc.....menses are not necessary.
I'm stayin' on forever....
Oh, and don't forget the proneness to injury because you just
don't know when you can't lift that heavy anymore.

Top Bottom