Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter Olympics- Who gives a fuck??

c00per said:
On the flip-side --- Men's? Figure Skating --- wtf is with all the sequins and puffy, ala Seinfeld, shirts. Why not just wear a dress and compete as a woman -- an ugly woman. Something tells me that if they were not into figure skating that they would be the guy on the bottom in the 2-man luge.

I was a figure skater and surprisingly enough most of the male skaters are straight - That said the ones that actually make it to the Olympics are gay.

I guess the only people that appreciate the Olympics are athletes or former athletes.

Testosterone boy said:
That snow board pipe stuff doesn't impress me.

Snowboarders look like inbred, poorly dressed, hump backed skiers.

I got out of skiing when they started appearing on the slopes. It was like letting junk yard dogs into the dog show.

We thank you for leaving.

Sn0w b04rd3r5 ru|3z !

There is just something wrong with the sports which they present. Events which are at the discretion of a group of judges just have no place in sport at this level. Unless it can be measured for distance, or time, or goals, it just isn't worth following.

I was suprised when the first positive test for steroids went against the Brazilian Bobsled Team. I would have thought a competitor in something like the Biathlon from Kazakhstan or Tagekistan or Mynameisstan would have been the first one nailed.

I always used to like watching the olympics but now it's not even live. Just a little lump of olympics at night. Screw that. I'd rather watch it as it's going on instead of having everything be 5 hours old by the time it's on.

velvett said:
I guess the only people that appreciate the Olympics are athletes or former athletes.

Kind of hard to appreciate or get into these sports when the majority of them are only around for a couple weeks every four years.

wutangnomo said:
Kind of hard to appreciate or get into these sports when the majority of them are only around for a couple weeks every four years.

Well, that's sort of what I mean - I appreciate the figure skating because it was a massive part of my life. I can appreciate "athletes" as a whole and hate the judges out of past principle but like snow boarding I can only appreciate if I'm playing on playstation.

Hard core followers are watching sectionals, nationals, worlds and all the little competitions inbetween - like music groupies.

:evil:

Top Bottom