Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter Olympics- Who gives a fuck??

That snow board pipe stuff doesn't impress me.

Snowboarders look like inbred, poorly dressed, hump backed skiers.

I got out of skiing when they started appearing on the slopes. It was like letting junk yard dogs into the dog show.

Testosterone boy said:
That snow board pipe stuff doesn't impress me.

Snowboarders look like inbred, poorly dressed, hump backed skiers.

I got out of skiing when they started appearing on the slopes. It was like letting junk yard dogs into the dog show.
i agree

Wootoom said:

LOL

Hockey is the only decent thing to watch with the Czech vs Canada game being the one to look forward to. (note to self: call in sick that day)

On the flip-side --- Men's? Figure Skating --- wtf is with all the sequins and puffy, ala Seinfeld, shirts. Why not just wear a dress and compete as a woman -- an ugly woman. Something tells me that if they were not into figure skating that they would be the guy on the bottom in the 2-man luge.

I usually like watching the Olympics but can't get into it this year. This guy doing some work on my condo is a big snowboarder and was telling me about that event. I like the flying tomato. :)

they should incorporate alter bombing into the olympics

When handing the gold medal to the gold medal winner they'd say, "Wootoom, just how do you feel about this remarkable victory?"

Wootoom - "I'm st8"

Other person - "Spoken like a true bombing champ"

Top Bottom