Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Calorie intake

Frozenballs

Sup guys,

been looking everywhere but havent been able to find an answer. I've heard some decent results from a winny only cycle. Now I've been on my winny only cycle for 8 days and I was wondering what my calorie intake should be for the best results.

Stats

1.92m
97kg
11%

goal

+- 97kg
6-7%

Ive heard frm people dropping over 8% in bodyfat, now I am wondering if they did this by going 1000kcal under their need or just 300-400 and the winny does the rest.

right now im on 2550 kcal. My basal metabolic is +- 2200kcal, I burn about 500kcal a day with cardio and maybe a few hunderd during the rest of the day (not that active)

Question is, will being 300-400 kcal under my need get me the best results or will being 1000kcal under my need give me better results.

Thanks in advance!

Why not start with the 300-400 deficit and if its not giving you the result you want in a couple of weeks drop it further?

that is an impossible question to answer because all of our bodies react so differently when it comes to caloric intake... that's going to be a trial and error concept... i would start about mid to what you think will be your max... so if you think 1000 is your max deficit to still retain muscle then start at 500... I was eating 1000 under maintenance on my last cycle and still added size... fuck, i added 10 lbs. and wasn't even trying to put that amount on but some that ate like that would never be able to hold muscle... there is no exact answer for this question...

Allright. In the last 8 days i've went down 0.2inch in arm size (calves gained about 0.5 inch, but arms are #1 priority).. Do you consider this a measuring error/ water retaining, or you recon I should up my calories? I've dropped down about 1-2% in body fat.

that is an impossible question to answer because all of our bodies react so differently when it comes to caloric intake... that's going to be a trial and error concept... i would start about mid to what you think will be your max... so if you think 1000 is your max deficit to still retain muscle then start at 500... I was eating 1000 under maintenance on my last cycle and still added size... fuck, i added 10 lbs. and wasn't even trying to put that amount on but some that ate like that would never be able to hold muscle... there is no exact answer for this question...

Was your last cycle a winny only? I consider winny only as a quite weak cycle.

Top Bottom