Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who knows baseball around here? Sh4dowF4lcon wants to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jstrick2 said:
I think I am growing into a Red Sox fan because they share my hatred of the Yankees. I can't be in the contest, but I thought I would add :)

Why cant you be in the contest?

GL, Down for Oakland Athletics
LakerPride for Angels
Delinquent for Braves

SoreArms said:
Bor! I am now required to hate you!

No bro I am required to hate you...I am from L.A. and you already picked my Dodgers!!!! So what was I supposed to do? I know it was wrong of me but I want $50 and I can't win if I don't play.

well theres there's 3 teams tahts want him I know for a fact yanks,dodgers, and i'm not sure of the other but i'm already shit out of luck with two choices...and i dont believe boston will spend the money on him...but umm i'll say cubs lol

Well, I want to vote for the Angels...........My gut says the Sox will block a trade to the Yanks, AND if they don't, I swear I'm done with this f-ing sport...

BTW - How about that TRIBE????????????? T-Hafner..............for PREZZZZZZ! :p

JKurz1 said:
Well, I want to vote for the Angels...........My gut says the Sox will block a trade to the Yanks, AND if they don't, I swear I'm done with this f-ing sport...
A-fucking man bro, I am starting to hate this sport, with the yankees in the game

[/QUOTE]
BTW - How about that TRIBE????????????? T-Hafner..............for PREZZZZZZ! :p[/QUOTE]

and what is this guy juicin, cuz its deffinatly workin, he's a freak

Another vote for the Cardinals. They are just playing some outstanding baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom