Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who knows baseball around here? Sh4dowF4lcon wants to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh4dowf4lcon

Going out on a limb and saying whoever Randy Johnson goes to. Boston, or the Yanks. He will likely be traded in days ahead. I wish he was coming to Texas, to sure up our rotation. I think Shilling, Pedro, & Johnson would beat any other rotation (@least 2 of 3). I am picking the Yanks if he goes to NY.

So I will make my answer after The Big Unit gets dealt.

The Winner gets $50 cash if he is already platinum.
If he is not already Platinum, the winner gets a 4 month Platinum membership.
no you cant have the $50 cash if you aren't a plat & you win, dont ask !!
:lightning

The EF Member who picks the winner gets the pot.
If there are more than one winners it will be divided.
If you want to play, you are welcome. Here is how to play: Pick one MLB team and post them in this thread before Friday of next week.

After Friday of next week, I will close this thread and not open it again until after the World Series to announce the winner.

Lets find out who knows their baseball.

Last edited by a moderator:
hell I'm in, uh is there any fee to enter, if there is let me know...I also want to wait till after the big unit gets dealt, cuz it might play a huge roll...

but sounds like fun

good shit bro

No entry fees. I am sponsoring the cost of Plat or the $50 to the winner.

All you do is pick what team you think will win the World Series.

Do it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
green iguana said:
I think Johnson will go to the Cardinals. I also think they will win the series if they get him or not. No need to pay out if Im correct I just like to talk sports.

1 vote for the Cardinals. Bro, i know I dont have to, I want to. if you win you will be platnified! :)

If Johnson goes to Boston, they're in tall cotton as we already know pitching wins the big game (see Arizona D-Backs). My heart is with Texas, but if they don't win the division, they won't get a wildcard

Sawastea goes with the NYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom