Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is going to win the Superbowl?

• Thread starter Thread starter Warik
  • Start date Start date
W

Warik

I'm going to watch it with my girl's family tonight so I want to be cool by astonishing everyone with my sporting event prediction skills. So, someone please tell me who is playing and who is going to win. PLEASE!

Thanks.

-Warik

Patriots? Ok good... I'm gonna say them. Hey, they've got to win, they are patriotic. Sounds good to me. Thanks!

-Warik

Warik said:

But he said the Patriots... oh no... I'm confused... who should I pick! Help!

RAMS!!!! New York Post or Daily News (can't rememeber which one) predicted 41 Rams, 17 Patriots. hehehe don't really matter to me much though who wins cuz Giants are my team. hehehe the whole family and friends are here sitting in front of the living room tv and im here on this computer. ehhh maybe i'll start watching after half-time. :p

I htink sports is a passifying agent for the masses.

I could never get into it.

and by the looks of it War

neither should you

I know feel like a fool when I pretend to know whats up with the teams

I could care less about the damn superbowl. Everyone makes a big deal about it. Im beginning to not like stupid event days like this that people try to make a holiday...Damn Home Depot is closing early tonight...

BuggyWhips said:
I could care less about the damn superbowl. Everyone makes a big deal about it. Im beginning to not like stupid event days like this that people try to make a holiday...Damn Home Depot is closing early tonight...

Agreed. Sports suck. I was supposed to shoot pool early tonight but I can't until the StupidBowl is over. =(

-Warik

Top Bottom