Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What up big Swole's

Well what parts would you like to know.. I can explain it all to you right now.

I guess i don't understand how to get karmic power and hits and what they do and what not. Sorry but this is my first time joining any forum... Im very knowledgable about aas as all i ever do is read about them. Maybe im missing a part on the site that explains some of this. Any quick easy help without wasting all your time is greatly appreciated....

I guess i don't understand how to get karmic power and hits and what they do and what not. Sorry but this is my first time joining any forum... Im very knowledgable about aas as all i ever do is read about them. Maybe im missing a part on the site that explains some of this. Any quick easy help without wasting all your time is greatly appreciated....

Start here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...m-karma-karma-power-how-all-works-593536.html

Welcome to EF.

sup fellaz .. feel free to pm me anytime if help is needed with anything !! welcome aboard!!

welcome! what are yalls stats/age?

28.. 205lbs. 6'2. Always was a tall skinny guy. Could never put on weight. Use to weigh 160 till bout 3 years ago when i started lifting. Went from 13-1/2 arms to 17". A long ways from a few goals yet but seems to be going good..:)

28.. 205lbs. 6'2. Always was a tall skinny guy. Could never put on weight. Use to weigh 160 till bout 3 years ago when i started lifting. Went from 13-1/2 arms to 17". A long ways from a few goals yet but seems to be going good..:)

good shit bro. Welcome to the fam.

You juicing it up yet?

sup new bros! nice to meet you! lots of great people on this site!

Be sure to check out the karma bookie forum!

you can bet your own karma on sporting events!

and Elite Karma Gambler hurricane will be sure to love more betters! :)

Top Bottom