Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when scar tissue builds up on injection site

gorillahung

I always do glute injections and since I'm left handed, it's much easier to hold the syringe in my left hand and reach back and pin my left glute. Now I've built up so much scar tissue that the tissue is downright hard and I have a difficult time pushing the pin through. I try using my right side but my right hand isn't too steady.

That's why you're supposed to rotate sites. You need to give that side a rest like you are already doing. I don't know if that will help the left side at this point though. Someone else will have to answer.
How long and frequent have you been pinning in order to build up scar tissue? What size needle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25 gauge. 1" for everywhere normally. But delts can go smaller. I use slin pins. 29 gauge 5/16" for my delts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could use slin pins with .5cc or 25g on Delts. They're easy and will give your glute a break

For big muscle groups like glutes and quads you can pin up to 3cc per injection
For medium sized muscle groups like lats and traps you can pin up to 2cc per injection
For small muscle groups like deltoids, chest, biceps and triceps you can pin up to 1cc per injection.

I use a 25 gauge needle for all sites. 1.5' for big muscle groups like quads and glutes. 1' for medium size muscle groups. 5/8' for small size muscle groups.

The chest is a very easy site to pin that a lot of steroid users overlook.

pecs.JPG

There are a lot of other good sites so just experiment with them. Definitely hit the other glute. Your other hand will be steady enough after a few pins. Some easier ones are delts, pecs, and quads. I personally hate quads because I get bad PIP though. This is very much a personal decision.

Top Bottom