Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ventrogluteal and quad

ashaman

In another thread, I just asked what to do when you're down to the bottom of the bottle, and you don't have enough for your normal, full injection (keywords: bottom, bottle, leftover, contamination). By the way, I'm usually doing 1cc of test blend and 1 cc of deca.

I elected to start with a new bottle and do the normal injection, which I tried to do in the ventrogluteal area for the first time. I'm still not sure if I hit the right spot (but it was fleshy - I could flex the muscle there), and my hand was shaking more than normal because I was nervous for trying a new spot. It hurt more than normal going in, but afterward everything was fine, not even a drop of blood and no pain now.

When I was done I didn't want to throw away what I had already drawn into the first syringe from the old bottle - .75 cc of test blend and .75 cc of deca. So I decided to inject that also. So here I injected my left quad, and I remember why I never do quads! My hand was shaking. It hurt going in. It hurt injecting it. It hurt so much afterward, I could barely walk up and down my stairs, and it hurts now (about 2 hours later). It does hurt a little less now though. It didn't really bleed, but it hurt a LOT more than glute shots.

I'm trying to give me glutes a break because I've been doing only glute shots three times a week for five weeks, and my last glute shot left a knot under my skin, and it's pink. I don't think it's infected. I don't have a fever, but it is a little painful to touch. I figure some of the oil got pulled back when I drew out the needle. I tried to tell if that area was warmer than the surrounding skin, but my whole butt was hot. I couldn't tell any difference in the temperature.

Any thoughts on why quad shot hurts more or issue with left glute? I tried quad shots in the past and it was always more difficult for me to get the needle in.

I try to completely relax. I've seen several examples and pictures of where to do the quad, and I'm hitting the right spot. Outside of leg, towards the top, a little more than halfway to my hip from my knee. I do it sitting.

Are you flexing your quad? Hitting the upper outer quadrant? Quads don't hurt at all for me.

Same here! I actually don't even do glute shots! Hate em!

I rotate Left Delt, left quad, Right delt, Right quad etc..

The shaking probably is the culprit for your sore quads. What size pin did you use?

the 1st few times ou use any new muscle you will have some pain. Usually not right away mind you, but...

The pin is 23 gauge 1.5 inches, but it hurt from the beginning. The ventrogluteal area still hurts too. Do you think this is related to the test blend (like sust) or the fact that I'm using Axio gear? I had a bad problem with their gear hurting in the past also. It seems to work though. In fact, it's the best stuff I've ever used. Other than them I've had stuff from here in the states and something from China, but their stuff has worked the best for me - just hurts a lot.

I still don't want to try quad again. It was just hard for me to get the needle in. When I do my glutes, it goes in pretty smooth - not so with the quads. I also had this problem when I did fina about three years ago.

The pin is 23 gauge 1.5 inches, but it hurt from the beginning. The ventrogluteal area still hurts too. Do you think this is related to the test blend (like sust) or the fact that I'm using Axio gear? I had a bad problem with their gear hurting in the past also. It seems to work though. In fact, it's the best stuff I've ever used. Other than them I've had stuff from here in the states and something from China, but their stuff has worked the best for me - just hurts a lot.

I still don't want to try quad again. It was just hard for me to get the needle in. When I do my glutes, it goes in pretty smooth - not so with the quads. I also had this problem when I did fina about three years ago.

Hmmm... This was your 1st time trying quads right? are you pushing the piin in slow? Or fast like a dart? It should be the latter of the two. Pain a day or two after a shot could be many things, but is usually due to noob muscles and/or high BA content. Which is probably the most litley cause of pain. Personally, i love quad shots, but admittedly the 1st few times it hurt like a mofo for a few days :)

Just tough it out bro. It'll get better! :)

Well, i've seen the videos of people jabbing the needle in really fast, and I'm too scared to do it like that. I can't see how that could be better for the muscle. it would seem to me that that could cause more damage internally, so yes, I go slow. In my glutes in almost sinks in, but not so in the quads.

Oh, and this wasn't my first quad shot. I did fina (tren) about 3 years ago, and I rotated both quads and glutes. The last time I did a quad shot then, it hurt really bad, and I said I'd never do that again, but I finally tried again, and it hurt again. There was no bruising though at all, and no bleeding. Maybe it is the alcohol. Some of the bottles from axio seem to hurt more than others, which I assume is due to greater alcohol content. I've never had an infection.

in my experience with quads witch is very short, i do the shot in about the same area as you and very slow and i does hurt a little but not much, but a day later the area is very sore and it's hard to walk let alone using stairs, what is working for me is to apply ice or a cold gel bag to the sore area 3 times a day for two days and it goes away, about the pain i hear it's quite normal to get pain at first until the muscle gets used to it.

Well, i've seen the videos of people jabbing the needle in really fast, and I'm too scared to do it like that. I can't see how that could be better for the muscle. it would seem to me that that could cause more damage internally, so yes, I go slow. In my glutes in almost sinks in, but not so in the quads.

Oh, and this wasn't my first quad shot. I did fina (tren) about 3 years ago, and I rotated both quads and glutes. The last time I did a quad shot then, it hurt really bad, and I said I'd never do that again, but I finally tried again, and it hurt again. There was no bruising though at all, and no bleeding. Maybe it is the alcohol. Some of the bottles from axio seem to hurt more than others, which I assume is due to greater alcohol content. I've never had an infection.

I don't "jab" it in fast, but I am deliberate about the shot. I don't go realy slow! Like all IM shots there will be pain until your muscles get used to it. As I stated before, it could very well be the BA (alcohol) content.

in my experience with quads witch is very short, i do the shot in about the same area as you and very slow and i does hurt a little but not much, but a day later the area is very sore and it's hard to walk let alone using stairs, what is working for me is to apply ice or a cold gel bag to the sore area 3 times a day for two days and it goes away, about the pain i hear it's quite normal to get pain at first until the muscle gets used to it.

Good advice there ^^

Top Bottom