Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unexpected time off (Montezuma's revenge) BACK NOW

Stugatz

Peptide Sponsor Rep
Hey all,

I took a short 3 day trip to good ol NYC last weekend and ended up catching some nasty form of stomach AIDS which I can only imagine came from a greasy NYC subway pole or some snot faced kid at Coney Island. Long story short I spent all last week on my favorite thinking spot....the porcelain thrown. Ended up overnight in the hospital to pump some electrolytes back into me because my muscles were seizing up due to severe dehydration.

While the experience itself was nothing short of nightmare material....I did get some good quality thinking in. Had some epiphanies while I sat there crying, praying, and waiting for my intestines to fall out. Sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad!

That being said, I'm back in action and catching up on all my PM's. Hopefully in the meantime our other PSL brothers were able to help you out!
2nLwd.gif

i absolutely hate having food poisoning

the best thing that helps me is activated charcoal and keeping the stomach empty otherwise. using water sip and spit
I'd take the flu or even freakin chlamydia over this shit. I managed to choke down a few tums and a piece of bacon for breakfast which is huge progress. Got some pedialyte packets to keep my electrolytes in check. I'm on the tail end now so I think I'll live to see another training session.

Sorry to hear about the surprise cleanse brother, glad to see your on the rebound back.

that is exactly what it is

when the body rejects what you put inside it or has an infection it is trying to get rid of.. it will self cleanse like this

this is why i do fasting once a week for 24 hours.. that is my way of self cleaning lol

Top Bottom