Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Won!

No surprise. He's the best at destroying inferior opponents.

Well that's certainly an accomplishment. A 49 second 1st round K.O. over a tomato can with a glass jaw. Thanks for the quick heads up. I don't have showtime. I'll try to catch the replay at a friend's this week. Tyson certainly destroys nothing fighters like no one else but that's about it now.

Last edited:
He's doing exactly what he needs to do. Fight from the bottom up. This fight showed he still has the power. He even admitted he needs a couple more fights before he faces Lewis. I'm rooting for him all the way but he's one fucked up individual though.

Quit hatin.

Mike has always been a machine. He's now 38-0 in non-title fights and 50-4 overall. You dont have a record like that for nothing.

If he comes into the Lewis rematch with a clean head, having trained properly, I still believe he could "smear the ring with Lewis' pompous brains".

Etienne wasnt exactly a "tomato can with a glass jaw" either. He was 24-1 coming into the fight.

Tyson also said "he had a broken back" and that's why the fight almost didn't go on.

He then said Etienne told him he needed money so Tyson said that's why he fought. The fact that Tyson said that and that Etienne went down off 1 punch should raise some question regarding this bout.

The real fight is March 1 when Roy Jones Jr. hits the heavyweight division. I think he'll drop the guy he's fighting. I don't think he can take Lewis but if Tyson gets another win or two and then we get a Tyson/Jones fight that would be a big ass payday for both fighters.

PsychoSkitz said:
Tyson also said "he had a broken back" and that's why the fight almost didn't go on.

He then said Etienne told him he needed money so Tyson said that's why he fought. The fact that Tyson said that and that Etienne went down off 1 punch should raise some question regarding this bout.

The real fight is March 1 when Roy Jones Jr. hits the heavyweight division. I think he'll drop the guy he's fighting. I don't think he can take Lewis but if Tyson gets another win or two and then we get a Tyson/Jones fight that would be a big ass payday for both fighters.

Tyson never said he had a broken back, he said he had a sore back; big difference...

I agree about him falling from the punch. The money issue and the fact that Tyson had to look "impressive" for a rematch against Lewis.

Tyson would murder Jones period. I'm not so sure Jones can even get past the sloppy Ruiz. I hope he does though but I see it by decision. I can't see him putting Ruiz down to the mat.

Top Bottom