Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Won!

SeanHolmz said:

This I disagree, however I still think he is one of the greatest. I still think Ray Jones Jr. ,,,by far is the greatest pound for pound boxer to date. He has simply destroyed every opponent in the ring with him. I've seen him fight with both of his hands behind his back the entire fight and destroy the opponent. I forgot who this was however? Does anyone else know?

Glen Kelly and he only did it briefly to get Kelly to commit and throw some punches and then Roy drilled him.

Cornholio said:
lol

This isnt about Tyson hating.....but for you guys who think he can still beat a quality opponent - It aint gonna happen.

I predicted the lewis tyson outcome and only missed the time by less than 2 minutes.....if they fight again - tyson will go out even quicker.

Oh yeah - Jones Jr. will get his ass handed to him by Ruiz.

I will be the first to post when that doesn't happen "that being jones and ruiz". Honestly man have you ever seen jones fight?? Ruiz won't ever hit him jones will do what he did to james toney and just dance around and win on decision.

i dont have much to ad here other than i cant belive some of yall are sittin down at your tvs to watch some dud punch a tomatoe can

LOL how hard is that ill just go into my panttry and start wailin on campells soup cans and get a champinship belt6

SupraHero said:

Honestly man have you ever seen jones fight??

Pound for pound he might be the best ever......BUT.....he will not take a punch from a heavyweight.....you reply is that Jones is too fast to be hit.....perhaps 95% of the time - it will only take one good shot - AND the judges are not gonna give a challenger the title by dancing around.

This brings to mind a hillarious encounter a guy I knew had a few years ago. He was at an LA nightclub and got in a punching match with Oscar De Lahoya. This guy was all proud because he stood his own and was able to trade punches even money with De Lahoya... then started moping the parking lot with him... then I pointed out that he outweighted Oscar by about 100lbs.

Oscar was his tomato can... and nobody was impressed.

Cornholio said:

Pound for pound he might be the best ever......BUT.....he will not take a punch from a heavyweight.....you reply is that Jones is too fast to be hit.....perhaps 95% of the time - it will only take one good shot - AND the judges are not gonna give a challenger the title by dancing around.

LISTEN to these words of wisdom....

Top Bottom