Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Won!

Here, straight from ESPN.com on why he fought:

"I canceled too many fights in my career,'' Tyson said. "I wasn't afraid. He needed the money. I always need the money.''

They don't go on but that's a direct quote...

And for the record I think Ali in his prime, pre-court ruling, would kick the shit out of Mike Tyson.

Hell, he beat Foreman after ALL OF THAT and Foreman was a badass who nearly beat Holyfield when Real Deal was in his prime and George Lean Mean Grill was over 40!

I didnt order the fight, so I didnt hear him say that. So my bullshit call on the broken back comment was wrong I guess.

Sofa, Michael Spinks had never been knocked down in a professional fight until he fought Mike.

Mike pre-split with trainer Kevin Rooney=Unstoppable

Mike post Kevin Rooney and surrounded by 'yes men'=Never the same skill/Ferocity.

He still possesses two things that will always make him dangerous:

1)A strong chin/ability to take a punch

2)Devastating 1 punch knockout power with either hand

Ali/Tyson would be interesting.....A lot like Ali/Joe Frazier....which Ali won 2/3

I'm sorry but sofa have you ever actually watched tyson fight?? Or have you seen replays on the local nightly news?? I think you must be quite mad if you say tyson loses his juice after 2 rounds, he put ruddock down late in the fight he put douglas down in the 8th which if it hadn't been for the 14second count douglas had tyson would have won it by ko ITS BEEN PROVEN!! Mike tyson is the greatest heavyweight of this era if you don't see that you are blind plain and simple. It isn't tyson's fault he came into the heavyweight decision when it wasn't at its absoulte best in terms of talent. Just like ali had no choice of who would be fighting in his division when he started into the professional ranks. To say ali would destroy tyson is stupid and just plain un-true. Did you ever watch ali fight fraizer?? Did you see the beatings ali took in those fights?? Well imagine frazier bigger, faster, meaner, and can punch twice as hard and you have tyson. No heavyweight in the history of the sport could beat a 1988 prime Mike Tyson if you think they can you know nothing about boxing and you shouldn't get into discussions about it any longer. Thanks.

"No heavyweight in the history of the sport could beat a 1988 prime Mike Tyson"

As much as I love to watch Mike Tyson, I still think Rocky Marciano
would've beat him. If nothing else it would've been a hell of a fight.

Top Bottom