Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
That's one thing that's great about Jones. There's literally no one in his weight class that is anywhere near as talented as he. A lot of people trash him but it's hard to prove you're the greatest when no one is worth a shit. He'll have to move up in weight which could be possible but the man is getting old. I can't wait to see Mosley in a rematch with Vernon Forrester( I think that's his name.) I agree, the lower weight classes are much more exciting

I agree with you. Part of it is not his fault: He is too big for a middle and too small for a heavy. However, he is running from Hopkins now and saying that he already beat him. True, but Hopkins is an anomaly in that he is better at 37 than he was at 27. It would be a change, however, in that Hopkins would not be the slightest bit scared of Jones.

Mosley v Forrest should be good. I thought Mosley was the shit until Forrest handed him his ass.

pitbullstl--

Just calling you out on an ignorant and disrespectful remark about boxing is all I was doing. Boxing is definitely not for fairies.

The mistake you are making is correlating boxing with fighting. Boxing is an ART, a DISCIPLINE, a FOCUS. It is, in fact, the very antithesis of violence. When developed to its peak, the result is Ali, Roy Jones Jr., Sugar Ray Robinson, etc...

If you were to eductate any of these individuals in the art of say, jujitsu groundfighting, their superior discipline would most likely manifest itself there as well. However, I have not noticed much similarity between a trained boxer and UFC fighters. I do tend to notice a tendency for so called 'no holds barred' fighters to want to beat up the whole fucking world, and they are always looking to fight someone. Trouble is, friend, that octagon is a SPORT, just like boxing is. Don't get the two mixed up, because you will either eventually injure someone or get injured yourself.

And about this stepping in the octagon with you. Hmmm. You know me at all? Anything about me at all? UFC is your sport, and it isn't for fairies either, but it sure is densely populated with a bunchof steroid driven, simple minded overconfident pinhead children. More so than boxing. I don't do either, by the way. But rest assured, I know fighting, and I don't like it at all. I never fight, friend, if I can help it. I know the difference between FIGHTING and SPORTS, and if you ever had to fight for your life you would sound much MUCH different than you do. So you probably think that by issuing a red herring, straw dog challenge you look tough on this board. And maybe you do look tough to the children here. But to me, you look quite different. So this talk, what is the real reason for it? You looking to prove your toughness? I already know how tough you are. Go win your fight, bro...I wish you the best. I have a great deal of respect for disciplined combatants. Hopefully, you will eventually evolve into one.

I hope lewis knocks him out in the 2nd round so it will make tyson look like he is highly overrated, but if lewis starts beating him tyson will do something stupid because he can always say he got disqualified because he lost his mind better than saying he got beat fair, tyson cant take that.

Re: Lewis

supertech69 said:
I believe Lewis will make him look & feel like a fool. I also think that it will be a win by disqual, Tyson wont be able to handle Lewis keeping him outside w/his long ass jab, Mike is totally unstable & will probably do something stupid. If not, I think Lewis will eventually knock him out, I'll say 6th round for the hell of it. Ya know, no matter who Lewis beats & no matter how good he looks that guy has never been given the credit that he deserves. He's the best there is in the heavyweight division & has been for a while. Wonder how much Halo Mikes taking? :D

You summed everything up perfectly. Lewis is a professional. Tyson is a madman with severe emotional problems. He has a sickness. The fight will start with Lennox Lewis beating him well and at that point the embarresment will make Mike's sickness surface. He will do something crazy like biting, kicking, or fighting after the bell. It kills me how people still associate Mike Tyson with the way he used to fight over 10 years ago. The Man hasn't looked anything like a champion fighter since that very early 90's period. There is absolutely no way Tyson can even compete in this fight unless it is fixed.

tyson has a chance. but not good

the only way tyson will win is if he knocks lewis out otherwize lewis will manhandle him.

Top Bottom