Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
For the people that watched the Tyson v. Holyfield fight, you'll remember that Tyson was getting headbutted numerous times without the ref calling shit. I can't remember if there were low blows also but headbuts for sure. Now I know biting someones ear is pretty extreme but I can understand why he became so enraged. Like I said he could have started yelling at the ref instead but if Holyfield wouldn't have kept headbutting, the fight would have been much different. If Lewis starts any dirty shit, he better be prepared for Tyson to come back 10 fold on his ass b/c he isn't gonna take. A good ref I think is gonna make or break this match. Oh yea depends on the bookies also;)

So you probably think that by issuing a red herring, straw dog challenge you look tough on this board. And maybe you do look tough to the children here. But to me, you look quite different. So this talk, what is the real reason for it? You looking to prove your toughness? I already know how tough you are. Go win your fight, bro...I wish you the best. I have a great deal of respect for disciplined combatants. Hopefully, you will eventually evolve into one.

thats funny , no response :D :D :D

jsn

I never saw anything on the news about golata getting his jaw broken and I have searched the internet and found nothing. So it would be cool if you could point me in the right direction cause I am curious about it.

Maybe he broke his jaw when someone from the crowd threw that red drink onto him from the stands as he was walkin away from the ring.

whitaker fought 6 rounds with a broken jaw.

Golata quit in the past, so its nothing new. He was a dirty fighter and was known to flip out when he didn't get his way. I don't believe he broke his jaw. Tyson has never broken anyone elses jaw inside the ring that I know of, so why him? He wasn't sayin anything aobut his jaw. What is he too stupid to tell his cornerman his jaw feels fucked up. i don't believe it, he was saying flat out he wanted to quit and that he didn't want anymore. I don't care about publicity coverups a couple days later, we all saw his true colors in the ring. He sold out, cashed in his paycheck and gave up, robbed himself of honor, robbed tyson of a real fight, and robbed the fans who paid their hard earned money to see a fight, not some big millionaire tuck his tail between his legs and run away.

To touch on the comments about Tyson takin out Ali. Sheeeeit. Did anybody watch HBO boxing last night with the george foreman commentary? What did he say? They got to talking about how ever boxer always says he wants a rematch after he looses and Foreman said after he lost to Ali he said he wanted a rematched, then he started grinnin and said but he really didn't want one, then he asked if you would want a rematch after you beat on a man for 8 rounds and then he asks you if thats all you got. I never liked Ali as a person, but boxing. . . there is no was, he is the greatest boxer in history.

ambulancechaser said:
I agree with you. Part of it is not his fault: He is too big for a middle and too small for a heavy. However, he is running from Hopkins now and saying that he already beat him. True, but Hopkins is an anomaly in that he is better at 37 than he was at 27. It would be a change, however, in that Hopkins would not be the slightest bit scared of Jones.

Oh please! The issue is money! Why the hell should jones give Hopkins 50% of the purse when he's already beaten him..it's a respect thing. Jones already said he'll do the fight for 60-40 split, Jones of course getting the 60% which is reasonable. But Hopkins refuses, he's the one if anybody is running.
Hopkins wouldn't do shit against Jones. Hopkins is an A rated fighter no doubt but Jones is on another level of talent and skill.

Hopkins/Jones will happen, folks. The real issue is not the purse, its the WEIGHT. Jones, while more talented than Hopkins (I think Jones is the best boxer to ever enter the ring) has good reason to fear Hopkins, especially at anything under 168. Hopkins is no joke, and at 160 you have to give him a good chance to win. If you look at Hopkins' fights, they were ALL tough. The ratings of the fighters were not true indicators in every fight. I mean Hopkins fought the guys that every one else was running from. I bet Hopkins on his last six fights, including Trinidad. I picked Hopkins to win by KO and bet big on it. I placed another bet on the round (10...I was wrong, but that IS the round in which he despirited Trinidad for good), and of course, I got the over under. Now Jones, remember, did not KO Hopkins. And this was when Jones was WAY better than Hopkins. Also, Jones' hands are now an issue. They hurt. Trinidad has power, people...nobody can argue that. Look how he anhilated his opponents. Joppy said he had NEVER felt anything like it. And Trinidad CONNECTED with Hopkins three times in that fight, and NOTHING. Hopkins' chin is absolute granite. He has been down, too, so that is nothing new. He got up every time and came back to win. His last six were against some heavy fucking hitters. And yet, there he stands, victorious, scrappy as fuck, and SMARTER. He is now in the spotlight. Here's another thing. Hopkins has written Roy six times over the past three years, looking for a way to make the fight happen. True, Roy beat Hopkins, but he beat the little boy Hopkins. I wonder how easy it will be to beat the man. Look for a couple more fights before this one, though. Roy will have to start dropping weight. If this fight goes off at 168, well...let's just say I won't EVER bet against Roy Jones at 168. But out of respect for Hopkins--I would predict Roy but not BET on it. At 160...well, you have to think that Hopkins will draw odds. So at, say, 2-1, I would go with Hopkins. But I would say it is a pick-em fight if there ever was one. Just like any fight between the two best.

Tyson can't fight his way out of a paper bag anymore. He was scared of Holyfield and fouled his way out of it. I heard him in an interview and he is definitely showing fear of Lewis. He's pissed off because he came up to Lewis on the steet one time with his wife and Lewis basically called him a bitch in front of her and walked away. Tyson will get his payday, but he hasn't beated anybody halfway decent in ten years. Oh, wait...he's never beaten anybody good.

Top Bottom