Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
HERE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN...

LEWIS will come out on top!!! Tyson talks way to much shit anymore and is not in a mindset to take on the best there is right now. When i look at Tyson and for that matter Lewis i see 2 steroid heads that are pussys for being on the shit. If you put these 2 athletes in the ring with Ali in his prime no doubt the NATURAL would win over the crazzzy NOT-SO-NATURAL. Either way Lennox is going to win bottom line no strings attached. It wont last past round 5 and Tyson may even get DQ'd. They should have kept him on Riddlen!!! Now for yall who think boxing is for pussys come watch the best sport in the world...MMA presets UFC Ultimate Fighting Championships...

Tyson by KO inside of 8 rounds. Lewis's chin is just not going to be able to hold up under the pressure. Lewis has never fought anyone with Tyson's speed, power, or aggressiveness. Its a losing battle for Lewis.

I voted for a 12rd decision, but now thinking about it, I don't think Tyson will last that long. If he doesn't knock out Lewis by the 6th round he'll find a way to disqualify himself.

Lewis couldn't put a passive Tua away so how the hell you figure he's going to put Tyson away? Logic would say he can't. Tua and Tyson have similar styles..come straight ahead and Tua did give Lewis some complications but wouldn't commit to letting it all hang out..Tyson will . Remember guys, styles make fights. It doesn't matter how dominating a fighter may look before a fight..once he steps in with a new opponent all bets are off. Like I said before it's impossible to really tell what will happen.

If Tyson doesn't knock the silly bitch out by the fourth round he'll do something stupid and get DQ'ed. Hate him or love him, you got to admit that crazy mofo is entertaining.

Tua vs Tyson . . . now that would be a good fight to watch. Tyson would win, but it would be one hell of a short, action packed fight.

I think Tyson can beat lewis. I do however think he has a good chance of loosing, because he hasn't ran into anybody of lewis caliber in forevor. Golata vs Tyson was going to be a good one, and in my opinion Golata cashed in his paycheck and robbed Tyson the real world experience in the ring he needed to come back. He hasn't run into anybody that good, nielson was alright, but nielson & golata.... and tell me anybody else of high quality he has ran into in the last years? He KO's nielson, and golata quit like a bitch when he was doing alright. In my opinion he should have stayed away from lewis for the moment and ran through a few of the other current top heavy weight contenders. I believe he can beat all of them. I even believe he could beat holyfield if he stepped into the ring with him, but mostly becuase holyfield is getting washed up. John ruiz, rahman, vladimir, tua, etc etc etc etc all of them would be better for him to run into, and I believe he would beat all of them . . . but they would get him back into a professional fighting groove. If he made it through some of those cats then there would be no question in my mind that he would be ready for lewis and would mop the floor with him. As it stands right now, I think Tyson will win, but he has a good chance of loosing because of the simple fact that he hasn't faced off with anyone of lewis's caliber in years . . . to me it is very stupid, because he stands to loose everything, where as if he ran through some of the other contenders he would have most of his respect back and he would be more prepared for lewis. But money talks and bullshit walks, we all know Tyson is igorant, unstable and has to be guided, and thats just what they have done, they have guided him to the money, cause everybody else wants their cut too.

I also don't believe in the theories about Tyson winning becuase the money will be even bigger for a rematch. Reason being is both of the guys are filthy fuckin rich and they don't need the money. I don't care if tyson tells everybody how he got robbed and screwed out of his money, maybe true, but he is still filthy rich regardless. These two guys are showin up to fight, and thats just what they are goin to do. A rematch is possible either way cause no matter what anybody says about tyson, tyson will bring in more money than lewis every will. . . . even if lewis kicks his ass. So a rematch will be big money no matter who wins, as long as tyson shows up for the 2nd.

I also do believe Ali would kick all their asses. Shit you want proof? He tricked George Foreman off, and shit foreman didn't exactly do shitty when he came out of retirement as an old man and came back to boxing. I say if foreman can do as good as he did as an aged veteran, george foreman in his prime would fuck up any modern day heavy weight in his prime, and ali would obliterate them. If those cats were around now days, don't worry they would be juiced and and as big as all the modern day cats are also. I'd say Tyson would be the only heavyweight in his prime to give foreman&ali in their prime a run for their money. I think he would have a good chance at foreman, but ali would be way to smart and slick for tyson. Shit to tell you the truth there would probably never even be a fight because ali's ass would piss off tyson so much out of the ring that tyson would probably flip out and shoot him LOLOLOL)OLOLOL ali would fuck up tysons head bad, would beat him on mentality alone, fuck boxing skills which ali had more of than tyson.

Top Bottom