Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
Tyson is a has been,

Never was anything special,

only fought bigger losers than himself,

the only real fight he was in, the loser bit like a little girl,

he going down.

"I'll moider da bum."
- Heavyweight boxer Tony Galento,

night, night tyson

Tyson has not fought a good fight in over a decade. He is nothing but a freak show to laugh at when he gets interviewed. Lewis is a far superior fighter, and if tyson doesn't do something stupid to get disqualified earlier in the fight, lewis will win by tko sometime after the sixth round.

Sago said:

and golata quit like a bitch when he was doing alright.

Uh....He quit because his freaking jaw was broke, or did you miss that one :rolleyes: . His trainer tried to get him to keep on fighting Tyson, but the next day AFTER x-rays showed Golata had a BROKE jaw, his trainer apologized to him. I would have quit to if my jaw was broke.

Some key points before I get started
- This thread, while badass, should probably not be in this forum
- Some people are just retarded

Provided the fight goes on, no one gets injured, and the fight doesnt end in a disqualification...

Tyson will win.

Tyson - 5'10", will likely be 225-245 at fight time
Lewis - 6'6", will likely be 240-255 at fight time

Dont let the height difference fool you. In fact, it could prove to be a disadvantage to Lewis. Tyson has a BRUTAL uppercut and his height makes it difficult to deal with Mikes uppercuts.

Next, look at the mental factors. Lewis is a fairly undisciplined fighter with a big ego. He is very cocky and that could hurt him. Rahman showed up 3-5 weeks before him at the first fight between them to train and that shows Lewis' work ethic. On the other hand, look at Tyson. I'm not going to sit here and say he has the best work ethic in the world, but it doesnt matter in his case because....HE'S CRAZY. He's on multiple anti-depressants, etc. just to keep him sane enough to keep from snapping multiple times daily. I seriously doubt he's 'scared' of Lewis as some have suggested and he does have self-control problems. If he could properly channel his anger and adrenaline, he'd still be unstoppable.

As for Mike Tyson being washed up...pleeease. He's only 35, and we've seen people as old as George Foreman win the title at age 48. Mike Tyson is an incredibly hard puncher and due to his low center of gravity he can come in low and deliver his trademark uppercut at least a few times on Lewis, who in that respect has the weakness of being tall. The crazyness will help him keep a longer career because even once he starts to fade physically (which really hasnt started to happen on a very noticeable scale), he'll still have that nutty drive.

Now as for the comment about Ali fighting Tyson and smoking him or whatever, there is no way. If you took them both, in their primes on their best days, Tyson would destroy Ali, provided the fight took place and was completed, but I'm willing to bet they wouldnt fight to a finish. I say this b/c Ali talked TONS of shit and I guarantee Mike would snap, probably before the fight ever took place. Even during his fights, Ali talked shit and Tyson would go crazy. It'd be a DQ for sure. Ali is still one of the greatest champions ever and I wont disrespect. I dont believe he could beat Tyson, but regardless, both are legends and have done more for boxing than almost anyone else.

Last edited:
Tyson would not destroy Ali let alone even hurt him..gee's! Ali would have done circles around him..wore him down and slowly chopped him down. Tyson doesn't have it upstairs to beat Ali..come on!

FUKKENSHREDDED????

As to how you think you can judge my level of intensity???? Step into an octagon with me brother....anyone on the "fight" circuit can testify as to my intensity...In fact I really don't know of anyone with my build 5'11" 262 lbs 8-9% bodyfat who is as intense as I.......(in the ring).....if you still doubt this you can see me in action in two months in Dallas in a no holds barred charity match.....Brazillian jujitsu...and Combat Hapkido.....that is the way to go......no glove wearing...punch throwing has been has a chance.........BTW.......I hope Tyson kills Lewis:mad:

I'm done with the heavyweights, especially these two. I'm not paying for it, but I'm sure I'll watch it at someone's house. Tyson is like the metaphorical train wreck: You know you shouldn't watch, but there is something compelling about it. Tyson pissed away so much skill it's disgusting. As for the fight, I think Tyson will get frustrated if he can't KO Lewis early and do something crazy.

Tyson is the only boxer I think stands a chance in a real fight or NHB match. That motherfucker is crazy and there is no telling what he would do. Besides, I think that all those little rules in boxing are preventing Tyson from realizing his true potential.

Did you hear what he said last week talking about reporters' kids: I want to kick them in their fuckin' heads and stomp on their testacles. What a fucking freak.

Wait until Barrera v Morales 2 or DeLahoya v Vargas. Those fights are worth paying for.

Since boxing came up, anyone else think that Roy Jones is completely overrated? He hasn't fought anyone decent since Toney. He bores me to tears as well. He is a great athlete and nothing else. He can't be great until he fights other greats.

Top Bottom