Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
Re: Who Cares?

pitbullstl said:
How long has it been since a heavyweight match went the distance? No more pay per views for me.......I'd rather watch the little guys on showtime.....they are much more athletic and entertaining....besides boxing is for fairies........combat hapkido now there's a sport.........MAN NO MORE FINA FOR ME!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Pay-per-view is expensive as hell for a fight like this, but I have an illegal descrambler:D -Damn, descrambler, roids, speeding, animal sex.....I think everything I do is illegal. (heh heh, and of course I was joking about the speeding):p

I don't really know enought to make a prediction, but somehow I want Tyson to win.

Why is it that I always root for him in fights? Maybe I just prefer complete psychopaths to the self-reiteous images his opponents are generally forced to have.

Tyson will knock Lennox the hell out in less than 6 rounds. Even if the fight does go longer (probably wont), Tyson can go the distance. And also, he's not scared of Lewis like Lewis is afraid of him. Lennox took a cheap shot at Tyson at that press conference after his own bodyguard messed up that planned stand off by getting in Tyson's face. He deserved to get bitten on the leg. Then to top it off, he calls Tyson "a cartoon". Needless to say, Mike will probably be fairly angry about that comment come fight time. It's on.

Top Bottom