Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
please allow me to quote mike tyson:

"look at you scared now, you hoe. scared like a little white pussy. scared of the real man. ill fuck you till you love me, faggot."

for those who dont know that was at a press conference.

i hope he loses, he is just a trashy fucker who's body i wish i had.

i heard somewhere that has punch was the equivalent to putting a phone book up against your head and hitting it as hard as you could with a bat. yeowch

I read an article from ESPN today. Holyfield has fought lennox lewis twice. He said he believes Tyson will win over lennox lewis

"Because Lennox doesn't fight like me," -----Where Holyfield beat Tyson by meeting aggression with aggression, he figures Lewis will back up and jab. "They will fight at a pace that Lennox doesn't want to fight at," he said.------

I also just read another article from ESPN where they interviewed Tommy Brooks, tysons trainer. Brooks was fired, and this is what he had to say AFTER he was fired. In the article he more or less claims that it was from backstabbers leading tyson around trying to get the money, that led to him being fired. Brooks had previously been Holyfields trainer, but left. After leaving Holyfield he moved to Mike Tyson. Anyway, this is what he had to say in the article.

"He's got more talent in his little finger than most all the rest of them," Brooks said. "Even now."

"(Tyson's) been cutting corners for so long, I'm not sure he knows another way now," Brooks said. "I'm regretful that a guy with so much talent and ability just went down the tubes. That's why I left Evander Holyfield. But if I had any indication that my watch with him would be like this, I would've stayed with Evander."

"I'm disappointed that I didn't see the guy back to the title, but I'm relieved that I don't have to deal with the idiots around him anymore. You've got guys backstabbing you, undermining what you're trying to accomplish in the gym. A majority of them didn't see the big picture. They were just living paycheck to paycheck from him."

Asked if tyson truly wanted the fight with lewis Brooks said: "At times he does and at times, he doesn't," Brooks said. "If he could go fight Lewis and not train, he'd do it. He'd just show up and take his best shot on sheer ability. Mike only trained for two weeks, and he made it 11 rounds with Holyfield."

Well there you have it. Holyfield, who lost to lewis, and fought to a draw with lewis, but has two wins over Tyson, believes tyson will beat lewis. You have tommy brooks who has trained both holyfield and tyson, saying that Tyson has more talent than anyone out there but its being wasted. You have brooks saying that Tyson only trained for two weeks before fighting and going 11 rounds with Holyfield.

These two articles say a whole lot.

An interesting article

http://sports.espn.go.com/boxing/columns/kellerman_max/1380512.html

Something else to consider after reading that article is the statements of the previous post I made. Bear in mind lewis beat holyfield once and fought to a draw. I don't however believe lewis is better. Tyson lost twice to holyfield, but only one of them was by knockout. He went 11 rounds after only two weeks training. Now also consider what else tommy brooks said, who was the trainer for both holyfield and tyson. He said tyson is better than any of them, that includes holyfield.

Kind of puts a whole new spin on everything.

http://www.itv.com/news/Sport1533796.html

more quotes from Evander Holyfield

"Mike will knock Lewis out. There is no doubt in my mind. I believe that 100 per cent. It is a clash of styles and unless Lewis can change to what Tyson has to offer, then he will come unstuck."

"When Lennox fought me he just wanted to avoid getting hurt. But Tyson won't let him get away with it. I can't see Lewis winning this even though he has the height and weight advantage. Tyson just loves getting inside and hitting the bigger guys. He's made a whole career out of doing that."

muscle_geek said:
He was scared of Holyfield and fouled his way out of it. I heard him in an interview and he is definitely showing fear of Lewis. He's pissed off because he came up to Lewis on the steet one time with his wife and Lewis basically called him a bitch in front of her and walked away.

I don't know about that bro. Where can I find this interview or article. I really doubt Tyson would just let Lennox walk away if he came up to him and his wife and called him a bitch.

Not many good choices in this stupid poll. but its gonna be Tyson the pitbull in more than 5. Where did u guys see he put on mass ? Tyson cant even keep his sparring partners. They are dropping like flies. The pitbull against a saint bernard.

I suppose it is just wrong to reply to this thread and not predict. So here goes...

My reasoning here is as follows: Lewis loses when he is afraid. This has been demonstrated throughout his career. Now, the Tua fight is totally unrelated to this fight, because there is no comparing Tua to Tyson. Not even in the power department. Tua was and is all hype. That is not true about Tyson. Lewis's dominion over Holyfield is a classic example of two boxer's styles making the fight easy for the bigger guy. Again, the same will not apply in the fight with Tyson. Lastly, Lewis has a suspect chin, which menas that the question can be boiled down to this---would anyone bet against Tyson if he is in the ring with an opponent with a suspect chin? So betting AGAINST Tyson here without long odds is purely foolish.

Now Tyson--
Those of you who are suggesting that he never beat anybody are exposing your ignorance. Tyson was a fucking monster, no doubt about it. And I GUARANTEE you people weren't BETTING AGAINST HIM IN HIS PRIME, WERE YOU? Nope. Didn't think so. In fact, you were probably among the thronggs of people who were touting him as the greatest ever, saying how he would beat Ali and so on. Suffice it to say that Tyson WAS a great BOXER, as well as a natural FIGHTER. Now, he is only a fighter. Which is why his matches are always so entertaining to us. We aren't really even watching a sport when we watch a Tyson match. It is about something entirely different for Tyson now. The only question in a Tyson match is: WILL HE TRAIN PROPERLY? His greatest asset as a boxer back in his prime was NOT his power, it was his ELUSIVENESS. No one could hit him. Watch the fights. I have, over and over. He bobbed and weaved like a badger. Which gave him a way inside. Which resulted in him connecting with his opponents, and this guy only has to connect once to end the whole thing. Cus saw this immediately. He saw the raw power and concluded that all that was necessary was a way INSIDE. If he could accomplish that he could beat anyone. Which he did. Now, if the last ten years are any indicator of the upcoming fight (and how could they not be?) we have to doubt the actual effectiveness of his training. However, Tyson has evolved somewhat as human being, and while he is still theatrical, he has acquired a certain introspective quality that cannot be dismissed.

Finally, I do not think that Tyson has to be at his best to beat Lewis, but I think Lewis has to be at his best to win, because a single error on Lewis' part will get him KO'd. Factor in conditioning, which is WAY in Tyson's favor, and you wind up with the probability that Tyson knocks Lewis out. When?

Your guess is as good as mine, but I say pretty early, if he doesn't foul out. Let me pin it down...

Tyson in four or less, by KO.

damn did I miss this fight? when is it? my sat. has been down just got programer and back up. can you tell me when the fight is please , fuck I hope i didnt miss it thnx

Top Bottom