Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Or Lewis? (what Round?)

IRON MIKE OR LONG ARM LEWIS?

• TYSON WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • LEWIS WINS BY KO IN LESS THAN 5

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • FIGHT GOES ALL 12 FOR DECISION

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • WHO CARES! I HATE BOTH OF THEM. BOXING IS A FUCKING JOKE!

Votes: 9 10.8%

• Total voters
Pitbullsts--

Boxing is for pussies?

Right now this instant, from that remark alone, I can tell everything about your level of intensity.

Not much.

Tyson is going to knock that pretty boy out, nor problem.

Tyson is going to hit hard as a MOTHERFUCKER with that extra weight.

I really don't see how anyone can predict this..anything can happen. They say Lewis doesn't have the heart to stay in the ring against an aggressive Tyson..but who the hell knows but we'll see soon enough.

Tyson is with Showtime and Lewis is WIth HBO so it'll be co-produced and shown on HBO PPV. I'm also looking forward to the Rahman v. Holyfield fight the week before

Tyson either has to win this fight or something very stupid happen again so their can be a rematch----

its a money game---if tyson wins---the money will be so huge again for the rematch---Hard to give that up---

if Tyson loses, i just don't see the alure of a rematch-hense the money probably won't be as large----

I say Tyson wins big------just to make the rematch worth that much more-----

Its not like any of these guys are undefeated---so they could care less------The money is to large for tyson to lose----

Top Bottom