Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/27 EF contest prop.. who increases their lifts the most in the next week?

Congrats to all of you. Good job and nice workouts.
In the second half will try to come up with something too.
Regards all!

Thanks wcjcmr.o. I'm shocked I even made top three, and to be between PLJ and Rick'o is like standing between gods. They are the monsters of volume.. I knew my lifts were pretty good, but didn't think I'd even be in the running. Avg of about 15% gains..

not too surprised at the results myself... i was actualy surprised i was listed as a favorite (though i wouldnt let on to it), as i have ran a similar cycle and others before and have been lifting heavy for years now... if i gain 10lbs on my max in 12 weeks im super happy, though i still used this to try and push myself harder than usual...
one thing for sure this has totally boosted my confidence in bench...
congrats PLJ...

Hey nice job PLJ and Bader!

Moya, I'm with you man....although ....I don't really ever lift "Heavy". I'm very surprised that I'm up there. That was definitely going to be a challange for you cause your like Strongman maxing like every workout. You still killed it though. Hey did you get your vids up yet? Wanted to see some mighty mouse action. Need to study your squat and deadlift and see if my form is ok? Gotta have a good one to standardize to.

i put up a clean and jerk vid.... been working on that form for a while now...
im good for more weight, i just get scared to commit to getting under it... a mental thing...
i tossed up 225 at least a half dozen times, i was just too hesitant to get under it because thats how i hurt myself a while back...
100 lbs increase on my raw squat and we are talking world record status @148... i will probably not ever see that, so there is only so much room for growth in my lifts...

Yeah cleans are scary when you gel that heavy. I was very I was very impressive is very smooth very pyros like. my friend actually holds the record I trained with him a golds gym from saint george a long time ago ice to call him mighty mouse your the new mighty mouse

Top Bottom