Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2/27 EF contest prop.. who increases their lifts the most in the next week?

EXACTLY!!!!! Bro stevesmi.
Youre dam str8 on that, it does make you feel good not only to have peeps betting on your but just peeps just taking notice.
Really hoping that this will help that out!
Thanks again my good bro for all your help in this too!

RickOshea....The GrandMaster of Volume. The man thrives on massively gragantuan amounts of volume. He could be a Army Ranger with one hand.....no make both hand tied behind his back. He make Chuck Norris look like a super sissy. This man is so fat free that he actually sinks in the ocean!
Good luck RickO!:evil:

Peter Lumber Jack...No stinking weight is gonna beat the Lumber Jack! The man eats iron for food and drinks mercury for fun! You wanna see intensity?? Check out this guys workout logs...and he does it all in an hour or less! You just try keeping up with the Lumber Jack. I would bet you that you will have a coronary!:evil:

moya...dynamite comes in small packages...YA THINK??? Check out his resume for the Power Lifting Meets this guy has been to. Not only been to but crushed the life out of the competition! This man is a competitor at heart!
CRUSH EM MOYA!:evil:

Psizzle_8...dont know what the _8 is for and dont know what the P is for either but I can tell you all this.
The chika has gutz. She comes from a past of smashing softballs in her bare hands...Take that as you will. She is tuff, she is hungry, and she can train with the very best of em. And she is kinda cute too.....You go gurl and give em hell!:evil:

Roxy 722...what the hell is with all these number after your handles guyz???Anyway Roxy is the senior lady in this competition but let me tell you all dont let that little fact fool you. She is one vicious contender. She deals with peeps probs so when she hitz the gym she is ohhh sooo ready to be cruel to those poor weight. She simply wreak havoc in that Canadian Gold gym. Roxy is the poster child for Tuff Equipment. She is devestating and she wants this oh so bad! Take it easy on us all hunni pie, we can only last so long...:evil:

gymjunki 09...here we go with the dam numbers again..What the fuck is up with this peeps??? Anyhow the junki is just that. This fellow lives for and in the gym. His bodyfat has always been low and he eats like a dam horse. He is an up and commer....well thats thats what his gf says anyway...another hungry and tuff contender. The guy is alway looking for that extra little bit in his routine. Keep your eye on this guy, he could be quite dangerous!:evil:

bader 85...and yet even more numbers after your handle, oh well. This is the Golden Child. He is kinda new to lifting all around and you all know what that means. NEWBIE GAINS PEEPS! Im telling you all watch this guy. He has the heart and he has the courage. He has lost 140 lbs from his dayz as a big boy! Let me tell you all this. Anybody that can accomplish that is someone that you wanna keep your eye on. He has soo dam much potential in this contest. You go bader!:evil:

wcjcMr.O...Ok thats certianly a diff handle there guy....And continuing. Check this brother out! I think he is gonna surprize us all. He is a vet in the gym and he knows what is gonna work for him. He has the dedication and the determination to do what it takes. His lifts are all good and his bod aint bad at all. His wife says he can hit it 8 times a night 4 days a week and dbl that on the weekends! So that says it all peeps. The man is a stayer and a goer!:evil:

shibs...HOORAY no dam numbers after your handle bro. I like it! This is the guy that eats lightening and craps thunder! (all you seniors know where that came from) He is young and hungry. He carries very little body fat. He listens to advice and he works dam hard. Not only all of that. His wife told me this....."I told him that if he dosnt win this Im gonna cut his nutz off and make him my BFF" So can you say INCENTIVE??? What the hell could be worse then that?
Seriously his potential is endless and he wants is ohhh sooo baaad. Carry on bro!:evil:

25homes...This guy is the dark horse. He got in just bit behind the rest of the pack. But I tell you all this. He is an amazing contender. Look at the mans back, impressive! Again he is a gym vet that knows how to get result out of his bod. He lives to train and trains to live. He is gonna be major competition for everybody. On top of all that he is one mean mofo in the gym. The gym manager told that his old workout partner EXPLODED trying to keep up with him in the workouts. So the guy can only go to the gym when it is closed. Otherwise too much of a dam mess to clean up and the gym manager is too afraid of homes to ask him to clean up the dam mess!:evil:

Best of luck and best wishes to all of you contenders. Hope I did not offend any of you and if I did apologies!
Yours Zed.:evil:

The above was absolutely awesome!
We're like the justice League!!!!

I gotta ask? how do we know who the winners are? I know I won't be but I wonder what we're gaging off of ya know?
Thanks again Zed!!!!

Top Bottom