Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

doesnt matter what color the shooter is, what matters is he profiled a kid based on the color of his skin, that's the racist part...
Well that, and he shot an unarmed kid in the back as he ran away. Big, tough guy couldn't even chase down and tackle a kid that he suspected of criminal activity.

Well that, and he shot an unarmed kid in the back as he ran away. Big, tough guy couldn't even chase down and tackle a kid that he suspected of criminal activity.
Poor kid had nothing but candy on him, made my stomach churn when I read about peeps throwing skittles at the murder scene :(

This is what i think happened.
Dip shit starts stalking young bro (for whatever reason)
Young bro obviously notices he's being stalked .
Young bro turns and confronts dip shit.
Dip shit is not ready for this and reacts aggressive.
Young bro promptly whoops dip shits ass with a quick 1,2 dropping dip shit and then runs off.
Punch drunk dip shit pulls his gun and shoots young bro in the back.
Moral of the story,
Two wrongs do not make a right and unfortunately a young bro lost his life.
If this is the case it's manslaughter at the most. Especially if dip shit has assault wounds.
But we just don't know because dip shit is not talking. It will all come out eventually ,we can be pretty confident of that.

This is what i think happened.
Dip shit starts stalking young bro (for whatever reason)
Young bro obviously notices he's being stalked .
Young bro turns and confronts dip shit.
Dip shit is not ready for this and reacts aggressive.
Young bro promptly whoops dip shits ass with a quick 1,2 dropping dip shit and then runs off.
Punch drunk dip shit pulls his gun and shoots young bro in the back.
Moral of the story,
Two wrongs do not make a right and unfortunately a young bro lost his life.
If this is the case it's manslaughter at the most. Especially if dip shit has assault wounds.
But we just don't know because dip shit is not talking. It will all come out eventually ,we can be pretty confident of that.

Going with your scenario, young bro was acting in self defense because some nut-job was chasing him; no wrong on his part.

If dip shit shot the kid in the back (even afer being thumped) it's murder 2. I'd have no problem convicting him if on the jury.

doesnt matter what color the shooter is, what matters is he profiled a kid based on the color of his skin, that's the racist part...

bullshit it doesn't matter...if the shooter was black this story would be 2 paragraphs on page 3 of your local florida newspaper then forgotten about.

bullshit it doesn't matter...if the shooter was black this story would be 2 paragraphs on page 3 of your local florida newspaper then forgotten about.

You aint lying rob. LOL at anyone marching on the streets with good ol' Al and Jesse when its bliq on bliq shoostings. And Im not holding my breath for Obama to detour off a press conference to comment that all the black kids that shoot each other could look like they could be his kids hahahh yea right

Going with your scenario, young bro was acting in self defense because some nut-job was chasing him; no wrong on his part.

If dip shit shot the kid in the back (even afer being thumped) it's murder 2. I'd have no problem convicting him if on the jury.

I can get wit dat
Dip shit should have taking his ass whooping like a man but instead he did a typical dip shit thing and pulled a gun.
The real question is how is the "law" going to see this?
Especially with this "stand your ground" law in play.

I can get wit dat
Dip shit should have taking his ass whooping like a man but instead he did a typical dip shit thing and pulled a gun.
The real question is how is the "law" going to see this?
Especially with this "stand your ground" law in play.

from what i know about the case he wasn't standing his ground at all, and wasn't menaced...so the law is really irrelevant.
of course the profiteers of misery (naacp/ant-gun fux, etc) will use this issue to pass feel good tough on guns legislation that will strip out stand your ground and castle doctrines...so the only armed up bors will be thugs and gov goons

this is a white guy? seriously??

2d9qte8.jpg

i got an idea...leave whitey outta this witch hunt, m'kay??

Top Bottom