Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

4) no one gives a shit if a blaque guy bangs a white chick if she's fat

I'm good then!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

please provide some stats for this, justified homicides don't count either.
admit it, there is a flagrant double standard

The fact that nobody on this forum can name a case, that made news, where the black guy killed a white guy and walked around free for a month while the cops figured out if he needs to be in jail is the biggest stat I need.

I think binö has hit the nail on the head.
Unfortunately man kills man just isn't news unless the race card is thrown in.
To me this is just another example of the media getting a bunch of cattle whipped up into a frenzy.
Journalists need to sell news and they know exactly how to do it. A liberal Government Driving a liberal media To keep all the morons distracted from any real issues.

I love how all you fks that are calling for Zimmerman's head, have based your entire point based on hearsay.

All based on news stories. All based on what the girlfriend who was allegedly on the phone "heard".

You people were not there. Justice will be revealed at the grand jury hearing, not in the media.

I especially find it funny how everyone says "the guy called the kid a coon".

Where on the planet is the audio from this.. Where you can clearly hear the kid being called a coon.

Bunch of sheep I swear.

The fact that nobody on this forum can name a case, that made news, where the black guy killed a white guy and walked around free for a month while the cops figured out if he needs to be in jail is the biggest stat I need.

Oj Simpson?

Top Bottom