Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

I love how all you fks that are calling for Zimmerman's head, have based your entire point based on hearsay.

All based on news stories. All based on what the girlfriend who was allegedly on the phone "heard".

You people were not there. Justice will be revealed at the grand jury hearing, not in the media.

I especially find it funny how everyone says "the guy called the kid a coon".

Where on the planet is the audio from this.. Where you can clearly hear the kid being called a coon.

Bunch of sheep I swear.

On Zimmerman’s 911 Call, What Sounds Like a Racial Slur|Florida Center for Investigative Reporting

Hear for yourself at the 2:21 mark where he mumbles "these fucking coons"

I love how all you fks that are calling for Zimmerman's head, have based your entire point based on hearsay.

All based on news stories. All based on what the girlfriend who was allegedly on the phone "heard".

You people were not there. Justice will be revealed at the grand jury hearing, not in the media.

I especially find it funny how everyone says "the guy called the kid a coon".

Where on the planet is the audio from this.. Where you can clearly hear the kid being called a coon.

Bunch of sheep I swear.
actually the audio has been released. he said "these fucking coons" and I heard it on Anderson's talk show yesterday. they also played other 911 calls of people in the neighborhood who called 911 and on at least one of them, you can HEAR the boys voice in teh background yelling HELP!

As a parent, that voice would haunt me until the day I die.

I hear him say "It's f'ing cold"

The sound is an “ol” sound not an “oo” sound. He’s in his truck (which he mentions he has @ about 3:20), he gets out or opens his door after he says “he’s running” (door alarm is ringing in the back ground), it’s raining (apparently, as he says @ about 0:22). Observed precipitation was .17 inch with a low of 52′ F (per weather.com). Consider all the facts, analyze the whole recording, and not just what you want to hear/focus on. Does this mean Zimmerman’s justified? No. I’m not saying that, but he’s not saying the “racial slur” people are claiming.

Sheep will hear what they want to hear..

doesnt matter what color the shooter is, what matters is he profiled a kid based on the color of his skin, that's the racist part...

Top Bottom