Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

I just turned on a local news show just as they were showing a pic of the Martin kid and he is so young and just seeing his pic made me so sad about the entire thing. How senseless. The kid is only a little older than my own child. His parents must be devastated. great now i feel emotional

Zimmerman is a jewish name.

He did call the kid a "coon" in the 911 call. And, the fact that the teen was black is probably why Zimmerman assumed he was up to no good and chased him in the first place.

It's not an idictment of the entire white race, but this incident was racial.

so they have his parents on Anderson's daytime talk show and I had to change the channel. this story is too sad for me to listen to.

who gives a fuck about the politicians and the media and all the other bullshit. really. who really cares? i certainly dont give a rats ass.
just prosecute this douchebag for the senseless murder.
the end.

because the ramifications for this go beyond just one guy getting prosecuted.
it will
-stimulate new anti-gun laws/legislation and no more "castle doctrines" or "stand your ground" clauses...the next time a dbag breaks into your house you'll have to let him pillage and rape or risk being charged as a racist murderer
-further fuel black-centric groups to hate on whitey and enact legislation restricting talk radio and further racial agendas that promote black centric anti-white thought...afterall all white folks secretly enjoy this sort of event, one less black to worry about
-this will be billed as the most henious and evil crime of the year...nevermind the hundreds of black youths that get killed every year via gun violence (black on black never get's 1/10th the press)...a white person did it so all hell breaks lose.
and i'm curious to understand why this strikes a cord with you, there are numerous youthful gun deaths daily in our country.
sorry if i sound insenitive, i guess i am just jaded by all the death i read about in numerous newspapers...none of which make more than a small splash in local papers (typically black on black)...but when a white bro does it, all hell breaks lose
terribly fuct imo

this past weekend there were 10 firearm fatatlities in Chi-town, including a 6 yr old girl, 49 peeps were wounded via firearms in the same weekend...yet no uproar, no civil rights marches, nobody demanding justice.
why?
because it was black on black crime that's why, blacks don't give a fuk about it then

now, not knowing much about the case it looks shady to me, unjustified homicide.
zimmerman, btw, is hispanic or at least appears to be so from the pic i saw...howcome, though, all the lib rags and black blogs are screaming bloody racist and dennouncing the man (ie white people esp conservatives who secretly want this sorta thing to happen by passing gun laws like florida has "stand your ground") but when a white bro is murdered by a black (happens more frequently than the opposite) you never hear anything about racism/marches for justice/etc? and if someone asks how come there isn't a hate crime charge/investigation the media/da wil say there is no proof it was racist based...but the only proof needed for white on black crime is the act in itself...it's like the media is super afraid of the possiblity that maybe, just maybe white folks aren't the only ones who harbor racism and saying so will trigger an onslaught of marches/dennounciations/lawsuits...so we just move along like sheep acting like it never happened, meanwhile everyone get's into a frenzy and acts as if slavery/lynching/jim crow is under every rug when some dbag kills a black bro.
a murder such as the zimmerman deal is not just a dbag killing a black, it's as if the entire white race did it and will do more if not checked and checked hard.
discuss
You don't hear about the reverse because if 250lb black man Trayvon Martin kills 140lb white kid George Zimmerman not only does an officer visit George's house within the hour but Trayvon is under the jail before this is even a story. You are on a Whitney Houston size mountain of crack if you think any different.

Trayvon's father (nor his fiancée) wasn't contacted for close to 24 hours. It was assumed the kid couldn't know anyone in the gated community.

He called the kid coon on the audio tape for chrissake...yeah, there's no racism here.

You used to be alright, Bino...not sure what happened but you are 180 degrees different.

You don't hear about the reverse because if 250lb black man Trayvon Martin kills 140lb white kid George Zimmerman not only does an officer visit George's house within the hour but Trayvon is under the jail before this is even a story. You are on a Whitney Houston size mountain of crack if you think any different.

Trayvon's father (nor his fiancée) wasn't contacted for close to 24 hours. It was assumed the kid couldn't know anyone in the gated community.

He called the kid coon on the audio tape for chrissake...yeah, there's no racism here.

You used to be alright, Bino...not sure what happened but you are 180 degrees different.
bro you are letting emotions get the better of you, i am not questioning the dbag who did the crime, imo he is guilty and should be charged.
what i have a problem with is the reaction by the black community over this...how come the reaction is nill when blacks kill blacks and bonkers when a white bro does it?
10 peeps killed in chi town last weekend including a 6 yr old, 49 wounded in the shootings...not a peep about that.
where those ten lives not as valuable as this one florida kids?
i'm raising a legit point those not caught up in the racial strifing should agree that it is a fuct double standard

Top Bottom