Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

The reason it strikes a cord with me has nothing to do with race. It's a senseless murder of a young man/child. I am saddened anytime I am made aware of a story where a child is murdered. It's devastating for the parents I am sure. I cannot imagine losing my own child and I can't fathom the heartbreak felt by the parents. That's why

The reason it strikes a cord with me has nothing to do with race. It's a senseless murder of a young man/child. I am saddened anytime I am made aware of a story where a child is murdered. It's devastating for the parents I am sure. I cannot imagine losing my own child and I can't fathom the heartbreak felt by the parents. That's why

it is a tragedy

butt I think Bino's point was innocent children get gunned down in the hoods across American daily

doesn't make national headlines without the race card spin

sorry for speaking for you Bino if that's knot your sentiment

it is a tragedy

butt I think Bino's point was innocent children get gunned down in the hoods across American daily

sorry for speaking for you Bino if that's knot your sentiments

this is my point clearly spoken, and to follow up how come there is minimal concern and no marches/demands for justice?
only when it's a white bro doing the shooting to peeps give a fuk

Results

A total of 677 adolescents and children were shot at, among whom 429 (63 percent) had gunshot wounds and 36 (5.3 percent) died from their injuries. Three hundred three of those with gunshot wounds (71 percent) were gang members. Arms and legs were the areas of the body most commonly injured. Handguns were the most frequently used type of firearm. All the homicide victims were African American or Hispanic, and 97 percent were boys. African American and Hispanic children and adolescents, especially male gang members, had a significantly higher risk than their Asian and white counterparts of injury and death from drive-by shootings in Los Angeles (P<0.001)

MMS: Error Source is the new enland journal for medicine

soooooo how many kids need to die?? and why is it only african americans and hispanics that die.. ??

I guess they are the ones pointing guns at each other and the police?? just a thought..

It must be whites faults what with the denying of education, medical and dental to the young people of America..

it is a tragedy

sorry for speaking for you Bino if that's knot your sentiment

Oh I get his point. But that's the media right? This is the kind of thing that gets people in an uproar so it's thrown in our face. I can't really speak to all that nor do I give a shit how or why things are that way

I was simply responding to the question about why I'm affected by this story

this is my point clearly spoken, and to follow up how come there is minimal concern and no marches/demands for justice?
only when it's a white bro doing the shooting to peeps give a fuk

1. Nobody gives a shit when one black guy shoots another black guy.
2. When a black guy shoots a white guy it's news and he's usually caught.
3 When a white guy shoots a black guy a "disproportionate" number of them (in comparison to black on white crime) are either never brought to trial or exonerated.

3 When a white guy shoots a black guy a "disproportionate" number of them (in comparison to black on white crime) are either never brought to trial or exonerated.

4) no one gives a shit if a blaque guy bangs a white chick if she's fat

please provide some stats for this, justified homicides don't count either.
admit it, there is a flagrant double standard

it's getting the hate crime/racial high profile case label because the guy pretty much seems to have thought "oh look a coon in this nice white community, ima follow him cuz he must be up to no good"
Saw on the local news that the police was doing a re-enactment onsite and in the part where the kid presumably attacked the guy cuz he was armed everyone in the crowd and around started throwing skittles at the officer :worried:

Top Bottom