Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Devils robbed of a goal

fistfullofsteel

I don't believe this, the Devils fucking scored and the asswipes didn't even bother to review it to see if it went in. Fire every single of them. If the Devils lose this it is going to be the biggest bullshit.

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

fistfullofsteel said:
I don't believe this, the Devils fucking scored and the asswipes didn't even bother to review it to see if it went in. Fire every single of them. If the Devils lose this it is going to be the biggest bullshit.

They won..deservedly.

I am not sure what you are laughing about bro. Whoever does win outta jersey or the senators are gonna get railed by the ducks. If you fail to see it you are blind. The western conf pretty well always kicks the eastern conf in the nutsac in the finals. Trust me the ducks are winning the cup this year if it doesn't happen I will personally make a thread to apoligze to you.

fistfullofsteel said:

Well fuck Jersey, fuck Gomez, Stevens, Langenbruner, Madden and that frickin brick wall Brodeur! You werent complaining when the refs disallowed Tampa Bays winning goal, did you? No, that was just fine with you wasnt it? But when the skate's on the other foot, then its time for some Jersey Whine?

Top Bottom