Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test/dbol cycle! advice pls

thejohnsmith

hi
im pretty new to the forums. well i did a test only cycle long ago and now im trying to do another one that would consist on test e and dbol (maybe add some proviron also)

1-12 500mgs/wk test e
1-4 30mgs/day dbol
1-4 1mgs/ day a-dex
5-12 0.5mgs/day a-dex
13 off
starting week 14 i will start my pct using a-dex, clomid. i also heard that is recommendable to use igf-1???
can any one give me some feedback? advice??
pls feel free to critique my cycle

looks good to me ) I am currently also running dbol and test-e....week 3 and i am seeing good things already

hi
im pretty new to the forums. well i did a test only cycle long ago and now im trying to do another one that would consist on test e and dbol (maybe add some proviron also)

1-12 500mgs/wk test e
1-4 30mgs/day dbol
1-4 1mgs/ day a-dex
5-12 0.5mgs/day a-dex
13 off
starting week 14 i will start my pct using a-dex, clomid. i also heard that is recommendable to use igf-1???
can any one give me some feedback? advice??
pls feel free to critique my cycle

imo thats a bit too much adex,,,try 0.5 e3d,,if after a few weeks,your bloating ,or have dry joints up it to 0.5 eod...

im 24 ill be 25 in a month. i been working out since i was 15-16 but i was pretty skinny(150pounds) just thick legs because i used to run track in high school. after high school i started to get interested in bodybuilding. im 5, 8" about 190pounds, last time i check i was about 15% bf .

I think it's way off.. start with test or dbol.. one!

Lose the arimidex.. read this:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/easy-anti-es-guys-671875.html

take either 10mg/day of Dbol for 30days, then 20mg of nolvadex a day for 3-6 weeks.

or

300mgs Testosterone cypionate or Enanthate per week for 10 weeks... then one week after start 20mg of nolvadex a day for 3-6 weeks.

If you don't make gains on either cycle.. it is because you are lacking in your diet, training, rest/recovery and perhaps lacking in your supplements..

Looks like my first and last cycle from almost 5 years ago! Except I did dbol for 6 weeks. That will be fine. Don't run the adex. I didn't need anything during cycle. Just did hcg, clomid, nolva for pct, but there are some better pct products out now over at needto's store.
You'll gain huge with that one!

THANKS for your help guys. just one more question should i start hcg from the beginning of the cycle or when noticing the boys going small?

THANKS for your help guys. just one more question should i start hcg from the beginning of the cycle or when noticing the boys going small?

start the HCG around week 3...as far as the adex goes, i would hold off until you start seeing some signs...the day you notice you nips are getting sore, start the adex then.

Top Bottom