Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenager Puberty Gyno

yhyhyugi

Hello My name is James. I have done a ton of research for the large lump of my left chest. I just notice the lump (about slightly less then a golf ball) about 3 weeks ago. I have also been feeling pain around my chest and nipple area. I have deduced it was gyno. My problem is that i do not want to wait for it to go cuz i fear it might become more permanent. I do not use any steroids of any kind. I only joined this forum because of the gyno posts. I believe the reason is that i have alot of estrogen. I just want the gyno gone but my mom cant afford surgery and we cant afford to buy the high end drugs ive seen people talk about. Ive seen names like nolva,letro,arimidex and etc but i dont know which one to get. I dont want to take any easy way out but i just want to find the best solution for the lowest price. My gyno is not that much and its 90% in my left breast and almost none in my right. So im sure i dont need a hard core drug. I just want to to know which drug should I get, that is the cheapest and but effective. Ive heard Formestan is good and i could save up enough to get it. The reason i asked you guys because i read the posts and i wanted to ask some one with as much experience before I just brought some random drug of the internet because im scared and I just want to be regular. what do you suggest I get that is effective but weaker if you get me. I dont want any drug that doesnt alters my growth or me really bad if not at all. Just wanna get reed of the extra estrogen that is making me devolope brest. Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it

Nuke it 2.5 mgs letro ed .5 mgs dostinex ed & a topical like formanstanozolol I'd run it up to 8 weeks then taper off with 20 mgs nolvadex and even do 2-3 runs

Hello My name is James. I have done a ton of research for the large lump of my left chest. I just notice the lump (about slightly less then a golf ball) about 3 weeks ago. I have also been feeling pain around my chest and nipple area. I have deduced it was gyno. My problem is that i do not want to wait for it to go cuz i fear it might become more permanent. I do not use any steroids of any kind. I only joined this forum because of the gyno posts. I believe the reason is that i have alot of estrogen. I just want the gyno gone but my mom cant afford surgery and we cant afford to buy the high end drugs ive seen people talk about. Ive seen names like nolva,letro,arimidex and etc but i dont know which one to get. I dont want to take any easy way out but i just want to find the best solution for the lowest price. My gyno is not that much and its 90% in my left breast and almost none in my right. So im sure i dont need a hard core drug. I just want to to know which drug should I get, that is the cheapest and but effective. Ive heard Formestan is good and i could save up enough to get it. The reason i asked you guys because i read the posts and i wanted to ask some one with as much experience before I just brought some random drug of the internet because im scared and I just want to be regular. what do you suggest I get that is effective but weaker if you get me. I dont want any drug that doesnt alters my growth or me really bad if not at all. Just wanna get reed of the extra estrogen that is making me devolope brest. Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it

I know expenses are hard but the first thing I would do is get some blood work done to see whats causing your problems especialy if you do think its
high estrogen levels.

Nuke it 2.5 mgs letro ed .5 mgs dostinex ed & a topical like formanstanozolol I'd run it up to 8 weeks then taper off with 20 mgs nolvadex and even do 2-3 runs

Does that actually work? Have you done that before?

Top Bottom