Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teaser bet!MNF Colts and Pittsburg with a six point teaser.

Deterass

You get six points to play with. You have to pick the over and under and the winner.

The line is Colts -8 and the over and under is 48 but you get to use 6 points for either team and the over and under.

A teaser pays 1 to 1

wait, so the actual outcome has to be whithin 6 points of whatever i picked to win?

Like Colts -2, over 42, do the colts have to stay whithin -8 and the over under 48 but over 42 to win?

SoreArms said:
wait, so the actual outcome has to be whithin 6 points of whatever i picked to win?

Like Colts -2, over 42, do the colts have to stay whithin -8 and the over under 48 but over 42 to win?

No, what you see is what you get. You ADD or subtract 6 points to your scores, BUT they BOTH have to come out or you don't win.

There are also 3 pick teasers with 10 points added. I used them all the time. good times.

Colts would have to win by 3 or more and tghe total has to be 43 or more. As long as these two come out and more.... then you win. Both must come out, that's why you have the 6 points.

SoreArms said:

No your getting an extra six point off what a singel bet would be. The over under is 48 real world that's why it's 42 and 54. The Colt's are -8 real world that's why the number is -2 and +14 for this bet.

gonelifting said:
Colts would have to win by 3 or more and tghe total has to be 43 or more. As long as these two come out and more.... then you win. Both must come out, that's why you have the 6 points.
ah, that's what I thought but what does "must have 6 points" have to do with it?

Top Bottom