Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Subject: To All Yankee Fans

Dunk

SUBJECT: To all the Yankee fans...

My condolences. I am a Mets fan. However, I am not your typical "Amazin-lover" in that I do, on occasion, root for the Yankees provided their opponent is not wearing the blue and orange. Admittedly, I am only human and have at times found myself hating the "evil empire." That being said, I am truly sorry the Yankees fell just a few moments ago. Unlike most of the Yankee-hating free world, I found this year's squad more likeable than most. There certainly was a lot to admire...

Maybe it was Giambi's overcoming a steroid scandal that would have buried most players, fighting through his injuries, or most impressive, finally shitting out that intestinal parasite.

Or the Big Eunoch, whose shrewd negotiating skills ensure us that he will continue to be great here and there for two more seasons, all the while holding his vulture schnaz and equally pointed, albeit pock marked, chin high.

Or Gary Sheffield, who battles the worst case of leatherneck known to mankind day in and day out, and still manages to produce. Fans have reported that during the dog days of summer, the sizzle of sweat hitting his atoms apple has actually drained out entire roll-calls.

While Posada's production on the field is not quite as impressive as some of his teammates', who can fail to marvel at all he has done for the community, posing as the Chuck e Cheese rat, and bringing smiles to millions of little ones far beyond New York's borders.

But no Yankee deserves more praise than their fledgeling second baseman, Robinson Cano, who day in and day out refused to be intimidated by playing in the shadow of the only man who carries lips more purple than his own: his highness, OverpaidROD... a man whose hourly salary could feed a small village for a year. A man so efficient, he produces 2 outs with a single swing of the bat. A man who didn't even need to punch a first baseman to kill the last rally of the season this year! Our hats are off to you good sir. You are officially "The Mush" from Bronx Tale.

TO those of you kind enough to still be reading, I reward you by sparing both Derek Jeter, and Bernie Williams. DJ is the man, and although his ever-swollen cheeks are reminiscent of Marlon Brando from the Godfather, he never ceases to come up big in big spots. And Bernie, well, while I can't defend his performance this series, he has handled his decline in ability and role on the squad, with the grace and dignity that we have come to expect of the champion he is, or at least was.

TO be fair, I honestly feel that the Angels did not "win," but the Yankees lost. K-Rod threw several hangers that 51 weeks out of the year would not have landed yet, but instead, were merely fouled off by normally clutch players like Hideki "My Earlobes can be used for Slip n Slides" Matsui.

However you slice it, it is a shame that we in New York won't get to watch one of our own compete until next season.

But let us not lament yet another premature end to a Yankees playoff run. Rather, I propose we hail 3 cheers onto the team that for the low price of $203 million, have blessed us with a season that was 5 games longer than the Kansas City Royals'. Kudos!!

lol, brutal

Dunk said:
SUBJECT: To all the Yankee fans...

My condolences. I am a Mets fan. However, I am not your typical "Amazin-lover" in that I do, on occasion, root for the Yankees provided their opponent is not wearing the blue and orange. Admittedly, I am only human and have at times found myself hating the "evil empire." That being said, I am truly sorry the Yankees fell just a few moments ago. Unlike most of the Yankee-hating free world, I found this year's squad more likeable than most. There certainly was a lot to admire...

Maybe it was Giambi's overcoming a steroid scandal that would have buried most players, fighting through his injuries, or most impressive, finally shitting out that intestinal parasite.

Or the Big Eunoch, whose shrewd negotiating skills ensure us that he will continue to be great here and there for two more seasons, all the while holding his vulture schnaz and equally pointed, albeit pock marked, chin high.

Or Gary Sheffield, who battles the worst case of leatherneck known to mankind day in and day out, and still manages to produce. Fans have reported that during the dog days of summer, the sizzle of sweat hitting his atoms apple has actually drained out entire roll-calls.

While Posada's production on the field is not quite as impressive as some of his teammates', who can fail to marvel at all he has done for the community, posing as the Chuck e Cheese rat, and bringing smiles to millions of little ones far beyond New York's borders.

But no Yankee deserves more praise than their fledgeling second baseman, Robinson Cano, who day in and day out refused to be intimidated by playing in the shadow of the only man who carries lips more purple than his own: his highness, OverpaidROD... a man whose hourly salary could feed a small village for a year. A man so efficient, he produces 2 outs with a single swing of the bat. A man who didn't even need to punch a first baseman to kill the last rally of the season this year! Our hats are off to you good sir. You are officially "The Mush" from Bronx Tale.

TO those of you kind enough to still be reading, I reward you by sparing both Derek Jeter, and Bernie Williams. DJ is the man, and although his ever-swollen cheeks are reminiscent of Marlon Brando from the Godfather, he never ceases to come up big in big spots. And Bernie, well, while I can't defend his performance this series, he has handled his decline in ability and role on the squad, with the grace and dignity that we have come to expect of the champion he is, or at least was.

TO be fair, I honestly feel that the Angels did not "win," but the Yankees lost. K-Rod threw several hangers that 51 weeks out of the year would not have landed yet, but instead, were merely fouled off by normally clutch players like Hideki "My Earlobes can be used for Slip n Slides" Matsui.

However you slice it, it is a shame that we in New York won't get to watch one of our own compete until next season.

But let us not lament yet another premature end to a Yankees playoff run. Rather, I propose we hail 3 cheers onto the team that for the low price of $203 million, have blessed us with a season that was 5 games longer than the Kansas City Royals'. Kudos!!
good post
I'd like to add that Matsui is a cool consummate professional too

Top Bottom