Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive and safe!

Hey man if your still down time to get back after it and time to get back on the horse training back on point but dont want to rely on the bottle do work then do work

What about eggs. Thats dairy. I usually go with 6 whites and 2 whole eggs ????

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

What about eggs. Thats dairy. I usually go with 6 whites and 2 whole eggs ????

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

eggs aren't dairy.

and they are fine as long as you are getting in catabolic foods like veggies and fruit

Hi Steve, I'm definitely interested in running this. Can the rx be delivered to the uk?

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Hi Steve, I'm definitely interested in running this. Can the rx be delivered to the uk?

yes it can.. it ships worldwide, same with the GW

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< click that.. scroll down to the bottom and you will see a link for 'international orders' .. click that and you can order ..

message me if you have any issues.

yes it can.. it ships worldwide, same with the GW

http://w3.teststackrx.com/109.html <<< click that.. scroll down to the bottom and you will see a link for 'international orders' .. click that and you can order ..

message me if you have any issues.

Ah ok cool, just struggled initially think maybe the amazon link. Will try a bit later then let you know if any probs, cheers!

Ordered my gw yesterday, but waiting for that before placing the test stack order. Will it be ok to start on the gw for a couple of weeks before the other stuff arrives? I already have some tribulous. Can I use that instead for those two weeks?

Ordered my gw yesterday, but waiting for that before placing the test stack order. Will it be ok to start on the gw for a couple of weeks before the other stuff arrives? I already have some tribulous. Can I use that instead for those two weeks?

yeah but the T stack arrives within a couple days once you order it.

you must keep your T levels strong during your cut down or you will go completely catabolic

Top Bottom