Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STEVESMI 8 week shredder stack non suppressive and safe!

Ok cool, gotcha. Once gw arrives I'll order the test stack and start a few days later. Cheers Steve :-)

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

not being a party pooper..but...didnt they discontinued GW bcoz of its cancer causing potential? that's one serious side...we're talkin about cancer here... :(

not being a party pooper..but...didnt they discontinued GW bcoz of its cancer causing potential? that's one serious side...we're talkin about cancer here... :(

we've already talked about GW and cancer ad naseum on this board, try doing a search and learning the facts on it.

it wasn't discontinued because of cancer, it was discontinued because of WADA banned it ahead of 2008 Olympics, if you are still not comfortable running GW then you can run the T stack solo and up your cardio a bit to make up the difference

Last edited:
Ok cool, gotcha. Once gw arrives I'll order the test stack and start a few days later. Cheers Steve :-)

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

this is a very simple starter stack but you should love it!

Hey bro is there any benefit to someone on HRT doing natural test boosters and/or sarms?

natural test boosters can increase your free test by lowering your SHBG.

and SARM's absolutely can hit different receptors in your body to give any cycle a boost

Top Bottom