Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources: evidence of bruising, vaginal trauma in Kobe Bryant case

• Thread starter Thread starter anabolicmd
  • Start date Start date
Reminds me of Rising Sun. Except no Japanese people at all, and she wasn't killed. And he's black. And no video tape that has been tampered with.
Actually, maybe it isn't anything at all like it.

rushx79 said:
wesley snipes is black and so is kobe.

am i thinking of the right movie?

I think so, although I was thinking of the book.

I think Sean Connery was also in the movie version.

There was a girl in that, found dead and it looked like she was raped and strangled. Turns out she was into erotic aphyxsiation (sp?), which left the bruises and the sex, but was later killed by someone else. This was then covered up by a large company, etc.

I think Kobe Bryant needs to find a large company to blame it on.

he should blame it on the eroto-asphyxiation

there, case close

the bitch liked to get choked

Testosterone boy said:
He will have to hire Johniie Cochran if her throat is indeed bruised.

It will hard to find a black jury in Eagle County however. Very damned hard.

exactly, and you know what cochran will use as defense for the vaginal and neck bruising. the ol', "if it doesnt fit, you must acquit" arguement.

kobe will probably have to pull his schlong out.

spongebob said:

exactly, and you know what cochran will use as defense for the vaginal and neck bruising. the ol', "if it doesnt fit, you must acquit" arguement.

kobe will probably have to pull his schlong out.
Good to see you wating time around here again bro.

We need to hear from some of the women around here but i'd be surprised if vaginal trauma was common unless she's a total freak and if she is , people would prolly come forward.

If she is a slut and Kobe is telling the truth - then she sure would be plenty loose. I reckon he raped her - he's goin down and if I'm right he deserves what he's gonna get.

Top Bottom