Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

Bulldog_10 said:
Again...you don't know the situation. Maybe she was raped that night...then the next day she went to her man's house and he wanted some loving. Then she decided that she should do something about being raped.

If you don't know EXACTLY what happened, you can't speculate that just because she had sex after she said she was raped that Kobe is innocent.

There are just too many variables, especially after such a traumatic event, which would be very emotional.

If we accept this explanation, how can we convict him? Or convict anyone?

danielson said:
it proves she lied to police, and that there is reaonable doubt that he did not rape her IMO

the case should be thrown out on the basis of this...but I don;t think he;s got enough to counter sue her, which i;d love him to do to the silly bitch

I agree on the lying issue...it DAMAGES her credibility. But it DOESN'T mean Kobe is innocent.

danielson said:
it proves she lied to police, and that there is reaonable doubt that he did not rape her IMO

BING.

Would all of the 'you-can't speculate' crowd please tell us why a rape victim would lie to the people who are supposed to get justice?

Razorguns said:
women who are raped, don't immediately run to fuck another guy. I'm sorry but it doesn't work like that in my "normal" logical world.

It was supposedly 15 hours...which is not right away. And how many women have you seen immediately after they've been raped?

MattTheSkywalker said:
BING.

Would all of the 'you-can't speculate' crowd please tell us why a rape victim would lie to the people who are supposed to get justice?

Maybe she didn't want to admit she's a whore.

I don't care what your arguments are...just beacuse you wouldn't do something under these circumstances (which you can never really know), doesn't mean no one else would.

MattTheSkywalker said:
BING.

Maybe because she thought everyone woudl call her a liar if they found out she did it with another guy so soon after...? but if she lied about that they call her a liar? hmm screwed either way - might as well give it a shot....

(I really don't care either way - and yes it does make it much harder to determine what the truth is)

Most women that are raped are traumatised for years (yes I've known women who've been raped), let alone 15 hours.

MattTheSkywalker said:
BING.

because they know it makes them look bad? every human everywhere will on occasion lie if the truth makes them look bad, human nature.

the fact that she had sex with another person is not admissible evidence under most rape shield statutes to prove conduct with a few exceptions.

Bulldog_10 said:
Maybe she didn't want to admit she's a whore.

I don't care what your arguments are...just beacuse you wouldn't do something under these circumstances (which you can never really know), doesn't mean no one else would.

Let me ask you, with all the information that's been made available, what would make you think Kobe did it? The only thing we have is Kobe admitting to giving her what she wanted and then her word that she was raped. Where's the evidence that he did it?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Let me ask you, with all the information that's been made available, what would make you think Kobe did it? The only thing we have is Kobe admitting to giving her what she wanted and then her word that she was raped. Where's the evidence that he did it?

personally, i don't think he did it. but i don't have access to the prosecutor's evidence. neither do you.

Top Bottom