Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
The only thing we have is Kobe admitting to giving her what she wanted and then her word that she was raped. Where's the evidence that he did it?

you would have to take her word for it really....

what if someone raped a friend of yours, or a female family member and they said - "so what do we have to go on other than their word for it"? what kind of evidence do you need?

really it is unfortunate, but what if he DID do it? What kind of evidence would prove it?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Let me ask you, with all the information that's been made available, what would make you think Kobe did it? The only thing we have is Kobe admitting to giving her what she wanted and then her word that she was raped. Where's the evidence that he did it?

I don't have any evidence that he did it...but you don't have any evidence that he didn't. The fact that he even fucked her makes him suspect in my eyes.

And also, I haven't seen him come on national TV and say "I didn't do it, I'm innocent, and this woman is a liar." (Has he?)

Right now, I'd say I don't THINK he did it...but it would not surprise me ONE bit if he did.

OK, so maybe he did, maybe he didn't. We don't know, only they do.

What I do think is fucked up about the entire ordeal is that she is called "the victim" and gets to hide her face and name from the media and the rest of the world (even though this has all been leaked anyways) and Kobe gets pointed out publicly nad gets his face plastered all over the news with the word "RAPIST". Why couldn't they both have the same privacy until the case was done?

Bulldog_10 said:
And also, I haven't seen him come on national TV and say "I didn't do it, I'm innocent, and this woman is a liar." (Has he?)

Right now, I'd say I don't THINK he did it...but it would not surprise me ONE bit if he did.

Actually, he did go on television with his wife and lawyer and say that he didn't rape her.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Actually, he did go on television with his wife and lawyer and say that he didn't rape her.

But you'd think he'd be more adamant about it. if someone wrongly accused me of somethng like this, and I had the world as my audience...I sure as hell would let everyone know what was up.

Again...I'm not saying this means anything...just find it weird...maybe it was part of his lawyer's strategy or something.

Bulldog_10 said:
But you'd think he'd be more adamant about it. if someone wrongly accused me of somethng like this, and I had the world as my audience...I sure as hell would let everyone know what was up.

Again...I'm not saying this means anything...just find it weird...maybe it was part of his lawyer's strategy or something.

not true..being adamant can at times make you appear more guilty, I will guarantee you this, every word he spoke and the way he spoke them is exactly what he was told to say by his lawyers...these guys are alot smarter than you bulldog. Bottom line, how can you believe anything a dirty slut who lied to the police and got fucked a few hours after says...you cant..case should be thrown out.

NJjuice22 said:
not true..being adamant can at times make you appear more guilty, I will guarantee you this, every word he spoke and the way he spoke them is exactly what he was told to say by his lawyers...these guys are alot smarter than you bulldog. Bottom line, how can you believe anything a dirty slut who lied to the police and got fucked a few hours after says...you cant..case should be thrown out.

How can you believe a multi-millionaire with a smokin wife and an awesome career who risked fucking it all up by having sex with a dirty slut?

And this has nothing to do with kobe's lawyers being smarter than me...not sure where that came from. But I'm sure they're smarter than you as well...at least as far as legal strategy is concerned.

Bulldog_10 said:
How can you believe a multi-millionaire with a smokin wife and an awesome career who risked fucking it all up by having sex with a dirty slut?

He just looked at it as another piece of tail. If he had known she was going to do that do you think he'd have even engaged with her?

I'm not sure I'd call her a dirty slut any more than I'd call Kobe a dirty slut. Although, they may both be worthy of the title.

Bulldog_10 said:

uhm HELLOOO..1. HE's still a man, 2. have you ever watched those behind the scenes interview with pro athletes wives, they cheat all the time and their wives accept it as part of the deal practically...shit i cheat all the time and im a nobody, if i was star i would fuck every hot slut in site.

Top Bottom